A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Several thing needing help with - April 28th, 2006 at 01:06 AM
Hey all I have a few things I need help with ID'ing....
this is a small tree in my back yard.. it flowers white,and bears tiny fruit that look like mini cherries... [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
I will post the other later... bad pic
Posted By: margaret e. pell Re: Several thing needing help with - April 28th, 2006 at 01:51 AM
It's a wild cherry! Watch out for tent caterpillers, which love it and can cause a lot of damage.
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Several thing needing help with - April 28th, 2006 at 01:56 AM
Really... so it's not poisonous that was my biggest fear! super super small cherries!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Several thing needing help with - April 28th, 2006 at 02:02 AM
[Linked Image]
Could this actually be a bud on my wisteria????
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Several thing needing help with - April 28th, 2006 at 12:17 PM
is it a bud please tell me yes!! grinnnn
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Several thing needing help with - April 28th, 2006 at 02:58 PM
Looks like buds to me thumbup
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Several thing needing help with - April 28th, 2006 at 03:10 PM
I Hope So 3 long years I have waited!!! Ohhh bugger I have to get my camera ready!! ohhh pack lots of batteries ..pack the diaper bag .... OOPS feels like I'm havin a baby all over again! the waiting waiting .... Yeahhh grinnnn laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Several thing needing help with - April 28th, 2006 at 04:47 PM
Yes, it sure looks like you are going to get flowers this year!
Posted By: rubberbandman Re: Several thing needing help with - April 29th, 2006 at 05:15 PM
Good for you. Theres some lilac bushes in my backyard that finally flowered a little this year. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... I love the smell of lilacs.
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Several thing needing help with - April 30th, 2006 at 01:36 AM
OOOOH me to I can't wait for mine to bud out.. Lilacs are soo great smelling!! thumbup
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]