A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: njoynit rare variegated cacti& succulants - January 1st, 2007 at 06:29 PM
Ya gotta check these out.I stumbled on this site called rare variegated plants.It even has 2 variegated Christmas Epis& some varigated desert rose!

http://rarevariegatedplants.com/Cactiandsucculent.html

If you hit the HOME page......you can find more plants!I grew a variegated aloe at one time& a small variegated jade or maybe it was a variegated jade.it had small leaves small.like size of childs fingernail.it sure didn't like the cold GH.I'd like them desert roses though!And Christmas epi carnival.
Posted By: njoynit Re: rare variegated cacti& succulants - January 1st, 2007 at 06:30 PM
OHHH And forgot about the tri colored pony tail.Now THAT was awesome!
Posted By: kennyso Re: rare variegated cacti& succulants - January 1st, 2007 at 10:18 PM
Those are so cool!
Posted By: margaret e. pell Re: rare variegated cacti& succulants - January 2nd, 2007 at 04:48 AM
That first agave is my favorite, I think. I'm about to see if I can find it for purchase somewhere. As if I needed another plant!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: rare variegated cacti& succulants - January 2nd, 2007 at 06:36 AM
Thanks for that site Njoynit!! Those were awesome.. I especially like the tri colored ponytail and the Madam Butterfly Christmas cactus!! grinnnn I have saved this site!! WOW!!
Posted By: njoynit Re: rare variegated cacti& succulants - January 2nd, 2007 at 09:47 PM
I found the madame butterfly & carnival on e bay.....and the seller is from our Epi site too.I like the carnival one better.MB looks like a sport.she shows full plants on e bay AND

Schumbergera albino variegata/madame butterfly

Schumbergera auero variegata/carnival

I saved the site too.I've had the variegated aloe before but was smaller.It was an offset& they really do grow slow.I think It got 1 leaf in 2 years.(hubby topped it with weedeater....it didn't return either)

Still searching for that tri colored ponytail....is a cream/green also.
Posted By: njoynit Re: rare variegated cacti& succulants - January 2nd, 2007 at 11:02 PM
Here's another good one.
http://www.absolutelycactus.com/

Gee I've not done a thing this morning......
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]