A Gardeners Forum
Hello all. We've moved in, and well, my beautiful blank slate isn't so blank after all...

I've learned that I have grape vines..

I have Raspberries...

and I have some
Paprika Yarrow

Now, the leafage on this one, reminds me of a squash or something like that but I am not too sure... can anyone help?

Thanks... Curious Nick
Posted By: netwiz Re: Um, The Leaves Look familiar, but can anyone help me? - July 6th, 2006 at 07:04 AM
Hi Nick,

I'm not able to access your pictures. I get the following message: The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible. Please sign in and try again or check with the owner of the file.

Joanne
Posted By: netty Re: Um, The Leaves Look familiar, but can anyone help me? - July 6th, 2006 at 08:17 AM
I can't see it either
Posted By: jogger Re: Um, The Leaves Look familiar, but can anyone help me? - July 6th, 2006 at 09:38 AM
Neither can l.
WHOOPS!!! lala lets not tell anyone I forgot to make the photo's public...lol
Posted By: dodge Re: Um, The Leaves Look familiar, but can anyone help me? - July 6th, 2006 at 02:15 PM
They are wrong.

I can see it ...........

I though it looked like a Mallow flower leaves.

Squash leaves seem darker..

dodge
Well Dodge...You hapened to look after I fixed it..LOL
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Um, The Leaves Look familiar, but can anyone help me? - July 6th, 2006 at 11:10 PM
My mallows leaves are pointier than that and dontradiate from a central point. They come out from a central stem. that looks more like hollyhock leaves to me.
Posted By: dodge Re: Um, The Leaves Look familiar, but can anyone help me? - July 7th, 2006 at 12:27 AM
ha ha ha ha

better late than never. laugh laugh laugh laugh

dodge
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]