A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: plants 'n pots free chamomile and peppermint seeds - November 25th, 2006 at 11:51 PM
Celestial seasonings is offering a "herbal expidition kit" which includes free chamomile and peppermint seeds to grow, and tea samples of the same herbs. I am putting this here, since we no longer have our freebie forum.

free seeds

Enjoy! Lynne flw
Posted By: roflol Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - November 26th, 2006 at 12:22 AM
Thanks, Lynne! flw
Posted By: tkhooper Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - November 26th, 2006 at 12:24 AM
Thanks Lynne
Posted By: mich168 Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - November 27th, 2006 at 09:21 AM
Thank you for the "heads up", Lynne!

smile
Posted By: weezie13 Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - November 27th, 2006 at 11:55 AM
kissies flw
Posted By: comfrey Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - November 27th, 2006 at 12:07 PM
Wow Thanks for posting this..I signed up!
Posted By: rubberbandman Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - December 12th, 2006 at 01:33 PM
Thanks Lynne
Posted By: weezie13 Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - December 12th, 2006 at 09:01 PM
Has anyone gotten theirs yet???????
Posted By: rubberbandman Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - December 13th, 2006 at 01:51 PM
I haven't gotten mine yet but I don't expect it for a while with Christmas coming up.
Posted By: cancolgirl Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - December 24th, 2006 at 07:48 AM
I am taking advantage my mom is down in the US for a few months and taking advantage of all these free seed offers, as well as the valueseed deals. They ship to her she ships to me, and all is well. And I might also do wintersown offer as well.
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - January 5th, 2007 at 07:42 AM
I haven't gotten mine yet either, maybe they'll be here soon with the holidays being over now.
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - January 7th, 2007 at 12:42 AM
Haven't gotten mine yet either... Duh
Posted By: Lorena Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - January 7th, 2007 at 07:16 AM
me neither
Posted By: weezie13 Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - January 7th, 2007 at 11:23 PM
It may have been past the alotted time..
It did say, "While supplies last" Duh Duh Duh Duh
Posted By: weezie13 Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - February 8th, 2007 at 05:43 PM
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, I got my seeds!!!
Wooooooooo~hooooooooooo!!!
Got two teas and two package of seeds... thumbup thumbup muggs muggs
Posted By: rubberbandman Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - February 8th, 2007 at 06:35 PM
I got mine too
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - February 11th, 2007 at 06:14 PM
Got mine yesterday also! [Linked Image]
Posted By: weezie13 Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - February 11th, 2007 at 06:22 PM
Well, that's 3 of us...
***I can not believe howwwww longgggggggggggg it took to get them here.. I had signed up in November..***
Maybe they waited for a certain amount of applicants' and then sent them all out at once. Duh
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - February 11th, 2007 at 06:29 PM
I dunno, Weezie - I'm still waiting on that free pedometer from last year - can't eve remember when I signed up for that one!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - February 11th, 2007 at 06:30 PM
Was that from this same offer??? Duh
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - February 11th, 2007 at 07:45 PM
no - another one, that I'm not holding my breath for. There have been many of those unfortunately...
Posted By: cinta Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - February 14th, 2007 at 06:36 PM
I received mine. Thank you for posting the tip.
Posted By: comfrey Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - February 22nd, 2007 at 08:24 PM
I just finally received mine also today.
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - February 24th, 2007 at 03:09 AM
I recieved mine too! The teabags were a nice surprise, I LOVE Chamomile tea! Thank you Lynne for posting the tip for us! kissies thumbup flw
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - February 24th, 2007 at 04:01 AM
I'm so glad everyone is getting theirs!
I hope we can find some other great freebies to share soon!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - February 24th, 2007 at 04:07 AM
Yes, I am too..
*I was actually beginin' to wonder a bit there... Duh
Posted By: joeysgirle Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - March 1st, 2007 at 08:44 PM
I received my seeds. I've never planted herbs before but this will be exciting! I'll probably have questions for you all later! laugh
Posted By: weezie13 Re: free chamomile and peppermint seeds - March 1st, 2007 at 09:48 PM
Woooo~hooooooo, thats' 8 so far..
I wonder how everyone else's are doing?????
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]