A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Pinkhorseofcourse Pre-arranged sets of flowers - January 14th, 2007 at 05:07 PM
I have been thinking about buying one of those Butterfly/Hummingbird Gardens that I have seen in some of my spring flower/bulb catalogs.. I LOVE flowers and gardening, but sadly, I am not that good at it. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with something like this and whether it was good or bad.. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! grinnnn
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Pre-arranged sets of flowers - January 16th, 2007 at 11:46 PM
I have seen those too, and have never tried but know of neighbors who have a swear by them, they are supposed to be pretty fool proof....thats my kind of gardening laugh laugh laugh good luck and keep us posted on how you do thumbup
Posted By: Pinkhorseofcourse Re: Pre-arranged sets of flowers - January 18th, 2007 at 03:28 PM
Hmm... I think I might try one.. I found one that was fairly small so even if it doesn't work out, I am not going to be out all that much.. plus the ad said it even comes with a diagram of where to put all the different flowers for the greatest eye appeal.. LOL Sounds pretty fool proof, even for me! clp
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Pre-arranged sets of flowers - January 18th, 2007 at 11:04 PM
I have never tried it but anything that says "fool proof" works for me laugh laugh

Good luck with it!!
Posted By: sibyl Re: Pre-arranged sets of flowers - January 19th, 2007 at 05:34 AM
i thought about doing one of those too. they look so pretty in the books, then i wonder if they will look that pretty in my yard.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]