A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Bill Willy Wallpaper.... revisited.... - November 13th, 2005 at 02:38 PM
Cindy asked me to get a really big (1280x960) photo of Wild Willy so she could work on our T-Shirt logo. Since they are already on the server, I thought I'd post the links in case anyone would like Willy Wallpaper for their monitor.

[Linked Image from thegardenhelper.com]

grinnnn
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Willy Wallpaper.... revisited.... - November 14th, 2005 at 12:38 AM
thumbup i got them, i like'em!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Willy Wallpaper.... revisited.... - November 14th, 2005 at 02:28 AM
I especially like the 3rd one!!!!
Posted By: comfrey Re: Willy Wallpaper.... revisited.... - November 14th, 2005 at 10:25 AM
I like the third one also! thumbup
Posted By: catlover Re: Willy Wallpaper.... revisited.... - November 15th, 2005 at 12:10 AM
Like the 3rd one best thus far....

can you try and take a picture of Willy up closer to the hummingbird house...so the plants in h.b. house will be clearer????
Posted By: catlover Re: Willy Wallpaper.... revisited.... - November 15th, 2005 at 12:12 AM
And maybe you could include shadow off to the side of hb. house in the shot if shadow will cooperate that is. Duh
Posted By: Bill Re: Willy Wallpaper.... revisited.... - November 15th, 2005 at 12:12 PM
Originally posted by catlover:
Like the 3rd one best thus far....

can you try and take a picture of Willy up closer to the hummingbird house...so the plants in h.b. house will be clearer????
I'll see what I can do, but it's November and the plants don't really look their best right now....
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]