This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#99316 March 14th, 2007 at 03:05 PM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
I still don't know what these are.I think I recently seen ONE of them growing in the ground quiet large next county over.

so anybody Know???????????????????????????????? Duh

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

on the last picture...YES.that IS a crockpot its planted in Duh :rolleyes: hate moveing it. I sat them in shade last year....i've not moved them that far this year(crock pot is easiest mover too.... nutz

I hope someone can help................

I use to have one like that years ago, but can't remember the name right now & I know what it is. I wouldn't mind having a baby or start of it though laugh I have more cactus then anyone I know, I guess I like them, since they can thrive on neglect.

M
MLN Offline
M
I swear that tallest one looks a lot like an African milk tree I had years ago (left it out in the cold to freeze to death one night eek ) except it doesn't have all the little leaves on it like mine did. It was a really neat cactus given to me as a start by a friend who moved away. I've never seen one to buy in the 24 years since I killed mine.

M
M
I believe it is a Cereus tetragonus, and a very nice one, too!
Cereus tetragonus

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
margaret, i edited your post to shorten the url. and i think you may be right!

I am pretty sure that Margaret is right also!!!

njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
Ok I agree.does seem like castles.sap is clear.

so whats the one in the crockpot?its sap is clear too.I even smiled when I poked them.....and my donkey ear optunia cacti is going to bloom this year...I need to find the part the dog took off with still.

I use to have a euphorbia triangulas type thing,,,it had them small leaf things your thinking of..and the white sap.I killed it.I'm alot better at zone denial now than then.

Link Copied to Clipboard