1. Yes, you can remove the flower
for aesthetic reasons, I like to keep it
2. No seed
to gather, the flowers
are only pollinated my moths… AND the flowers
only open in high humidity
4. Keep the leaves for the “mother” will continue to create energy and give it to the baby it will grow faster and be healthier, no the mother will no longer grow and will gradually decline to death but this is a very ssslllooowww process.
5. You can keep them there with the mother until they develop their own roots and grow to about half the size/ mass as the mother.
6. No they have a very small root systems and do just fine pot bound
7. about 1year + , its hard to estimate because care, light , fertilizer, humidity… play crucial roles