This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#99241 September 8th, 2006 at 07:36 AM
J
jflew Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Ok well i got my girlfriend some flowers last week and she is wanting to know the names of all the flowers that were in the arrangement so she can get fake flowers to replace them. I know I should know what they are since I ordered them but there is a long story behind that.

If anybody could help I would really really appreciate it. Here is the picture of the flowers. Just click the link then click download. I have looked everywhere to just try to find what these flowers are. I know there is a tiger lily and pink roses, but what about the rest.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B3E047191BBDF092

#99242 September 8th, 2006 at 09:19 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
jflew,
First, just so you know, I couldn't see your pictures...??.. can you see if it can be viewed???

And I am going to move your post into the Mystery Section, you'll have a few more guessers, come thru that area....

#99243 September 8th, 2006 at 09:22 AM
J
jflew Offline OP
OP Offline
J
The link works you just have to click it and go to download. It is a jpg file. I just couldn't think of anywhere to upload it. And my girlfriend is really anxious to do this and is on my case to figure out what they are.

#99244 September 8th, 2006 at 09:35 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Um, not to sound funny, but I don't down load pictures, *husband gets a wee~bit frown mad :p *

Any chance of opening up a FREE PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT ????

Alot of us use it here, and it's pretty basic to put/store your photos' there...

Would love to take a peak at the flowers... thumbup clp

#99245 September 8th, 2006 at 09:38 AM
I got it for you, jflew.

[Linked Image]

#99246 September 8th, 2006 at 09:39 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
After you get your picture on Photobucket,
bring that photo up, click on the URL and turn it blue/highlight it, and copy the URL...

Come back here,
Click on FULL REPLY FORM,
and ther'es two columns' under the post,
second column, last box has the words IMAGE..

Then when the IMAGE box comes up,
there will be a blue/highlighted http:// thing, either back space or delete that..
and PASTE your URL there...
And it should just show up here and we can just view it without having to download anything..
*safer that way in the internet world these days. thumbup *

#99247 September 8th, 2006 at 09:41 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Oh surrrrrrrrrrre Mel, typed up a whole page there....

BUT THANK~YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Okay, lets' take a peak at it....

I see a beautiful pink rose, 2 or dark one's
and there seems to be a cluster of light pink on'es too... and 5 Stargazer Lilies too...
And the one's in the back ground that are pink with stripes like are Alstromeria's..
and ferns for fillers/backgrounds..

#99248 September 8th, 2006 at 09:57 AM
J
jflew Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Lol. Thanks for putting it up for me Melcon. And thanks weezie for helping me out. Is there any special name for the rose with the dark pink outline?

#99249 September 8th, 2006 at 11:28 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Maybe check out Jackson and Perkins roses'...
It looks firmilar.. but can't place it right at
this typing...

#99250 September 8th, 2006 at 09:50 PM
Oh yeah . . . roses - I knew that - ha ha! Lovely arrangement of posies there.

Yeah - I don't care for those sites that require you to 'download'. You end up with spam and files on your computer that you didn't ask for.

I understand your husband's concern with that - if he's the guy that's keeping your computer in top shape, you gotta' do what he says. But really, you should learn to do it yourself - you'll develop a better understanding of manipulating the gawd-fearin' net and optimizing your drive at the same time.

Link Copied to Clipboard