This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#98354 June 5th, 2005 at 09:47 AM
D
denisv Offline OP
OP Offline
D
this tree has palm like leaves, also has other branches that are orange in color with clusters of berries or seeds. these branches have no leaves. the stock of the plant is segmented like a bamboo trunk. i would appreciate it if anyone could identify this plant for me.
if photos are needed, tell me how to post them.
i've tried but can't get picture in to show the plant for easier identification

#98355 June 5th, 2005 at 10:37 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Below the text box are three buttons.
Press the full reply form button.
Below the new text box and the two grey buttons are a series of white buttons. Near the bottom is one that says image.
Copy the url address of your photo in the text box that appears when you press that button.

#98356 June 7th, 2005 at 06:05 PM
HI wavey Heres a step by step on how to post a photo it was posted by another member.this will walk you through posting your photos.

What I did was opened up another browser window for Imagestation or another place on line where you have photos stored. Click on the picture you want to post to enlarge it. Now right click on that same picture. Go to bottom of that list, click on properties, and then copy (Ctrl c) the url for the pic.

Open up your Garden Helper browser, click add reply, click on image, and then paste (Ctrl v) that url into the window that opens. Click ok and it should be in the post.
Oh, by the way, make sure when you are pasting in the window that you delete the first http://.
hope this helps you.your friend in gardening.mike57 wavey flw flw

#98357 June 10th, 2005 at 02:23 AM
R
R
Sounds like a 'date palm' Phoenix dactylifera. The orange branches without leaves are the fruit stem. Hope this is it.
date palm

Link Copied to Clipboard