This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#94106 May 11th, 2005 at 09:22 PM
E
eflora Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Hi, I am new to this website. I am not a new gardener, but not a master gardener, somewhere in between.

My mother-in-law and I were at Lowe's a couple of months ago and we found an interesting house plant. She decided to buy it for me, but it has gone down hill since I got it. I searched the internet for information about taking care of it, but I can't seem to find the plant anywhere. It came from Exotic Angel, and is called a String of Dimes.

It has small dime sized leaves on thin thread like stems. It is a vine type plant, but does not stand up on its own. The leaves almost feel like a suculent.

I have tried all that I know to take care of it and the plant still doesn't look good. I would appreciate any information I can get. I have a few pictures of it, but I don't know how to put them here.

Thank you,
Emily
Springdale, Arkansas

#94107 May 11th, 2005 at 11:34 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Hi & Welcome Emily,

I bought a purple passion plant from exotic angel not to long ago.

If you copy your post down in Mystery plant section you might get better results. Just a thought.

#94108 May 12th, 2005 at 09:38 AM
HI wavey welcome to the fourm. HERES A LINK for you look under care tips.trouble shooting guide.you should find something there that will help you.
http://www.exoticangel.com/

your friend in gardening mike57. wavey flw flw

#94109 May 12th, 2005 at 01:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[Linked Image]

Welcome to the forum! Glad to meet you thumbup

G-Mom grinnnn

#94110 May 17th, 2005 at 08:26 PM
i am very new to gardening. i can't help you that much. but i have seen the plant that you are talking about (i think at least according to your description). it is a succulent (thanks to tkhooper i now know the real word for it). sorry i cant be of more help
hinda

Link Copied to Clipboard