Here are my 3 trees. The junipery (left side of 2 tree picture) one was picked out by the wife, but I think I've since adopted it. The ficus (single tree picture) has been around for a couple years now, but I'm only recently learning the bonsai ropes and it's in a new bigger container to grow out a bit more. The serissa (right side of 2 tree picture) was bought at the same time as the juniper and needs to be put in a larger pot as well, but I learned that after I'd repotted it into another bonsai style pot so I'm giving it a little while to do that.

I'll warn you that they are not very pretty right now as they are in a hopeful growing out period.

I'll have to post a picture of my indoor growing area sometime as well. I just converted it from something that was a big pain in the butt to access and take care of, to something I really like, so even though it's ghettofied I'm proud of it! The last picture is how it used to be set up, but I haven't taken a new setup picture yet.

Please feel free to give any advice or input you have!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

A note to the webmasters: These pictures are hosted on my personal site, for what that is worth... So I don't believe I'm stealing bandwidth from anyone but myself. smile