This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#9372 September 24th, 2003 at 05:34 AM
K
kane Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hi all. I had this Jade plant since propagation. Now it's about 6 inches tall. When I was moving my roommate drop it abd I lost about half of it's leaves. At first it looked very stressed but after few days it seems to be recovering. But, on couple of the leaves that are still in tact are turning brown. It started from the side of the leaves and getting bigger. At first I just cut off the first one that turned brown but it's happening to most of them. Can anybody tell me what this is and how to stop this from happening? I really like this plant and I want to keep it as long as possible. Thank you.

#9373 September 24th, 2003 at 01:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kane, welcome to the garden helper. You will find lots of helpful information and helpful, friendly people.
About your jade plant. There are a few questions to help you.
1. have you changed your watering cycle? they really like to get dry between waterings.
2. you mentioned a move. did you change it's light quantity/quality. they will grow with low light, but they really prefer bright, natural light.
3. did you repot it after the drop? you probably should not have. if you did, you might do well to "undo" the repot.

Good luck and keep us posted on how it is doing.

Link Copied to Clipboard