This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#91278 May 19th, 2005 at 09:02 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Ok, I bought one of those herb kits with a single pot with several holes in it to put the plants. (never again btw)

I had two that came up after everything was transplanted one is either a coriander or a parsley. If any one has a picture of one or the other I can probably figure it out from there. I tried sniffing it and all I could smell was cleaning agent. (that explains what I've been doing doesn't it lol)

The second one has serated edges on an arrow shaped leaf and the leaves alternate on a single stem. Does this sound familiar to anyone or have I picked up a weed somewhere?

#91279 May 19th, 2005 at 09:11 PM
Ok, I bought one of those herb kits with a single pot with several holes in it to put the plants. (never again btw)
ME TOO TK!! I WAS VERY UNHAPPY WITH MINE mad
I DON'T THINK THAT THE plant WITH SERATED EDGES IS A weed THO,I HAD SOME LIKE THAT IN MINE THAT TURNED OUT TO BE PARSLEY. (did you plant parsley??) if not how about cilantro??

#91280 May 19th, 2005 at 09:17 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
I planted both so I really don't know. The only thing I can add to the description is that the leaves are much darker than most everything else.

#91281 May 20th, 2005 at 03:38 PM
I think that system is called hydra-watchamacallit. The guy up the street at the corner was into it - he even took a course in it.

He ended up selling all his pots and stuff at a yard sale. I was going to buy them, but he didn't recommend it. Told me it was just too complicated.

I noticed a lot of it at Canada Blooms (the Toronto gardening show) this year.

Link Copied to Clipboard