This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#91137 January 18th, 2007 at 01:55 AM
OP Offline
I have a good bit of fresh (from this year) Purple Majesty Millet seeds to trade/SASE. These get very tall, smell good, are beautiful plants and feed the birds if left alone at the end of the season!! Each person can get atleast 25 seeds I think. I, also, have a good bit of seeds from this years fruit from the Easter Egg plant. Each package will have at least 25 seeds.

PM me or afgreyparrot for the address. SASE will be 2 stamps, your pre-printed return address label and a note telling me who you are here (I am in two garden clubs) and what you are sending for. Trades--we will negotiate via email or PM!!

Thanks!!

Wishing EVERYONE lovely, bountiful gardens this year!!

Bonnie

#91138 January 18th, 2007 at 05:24 PM
pming you now

#91139 January 18th, 2007 at 05:46 PM
PM sent too.

#91140 January 18th, 2007 at 11:04 PM
I sent one too.

#91141 February 1st, 2007 at 09:00 PM
I got your nasty note back, thanks for wasting my postage.

#91142 February 2nd, 2007 at 02:52 PM
OP Offline
I am sorry but some people get excited and mail out before they read the entire post. I get envelopes quite often without the note telling me who they are at which site and what they are sending for. I would rather give away my extras than throw them away. However due to severe backlash too many times from other people NOT reading the post and therefore not sending the requested items, I have decided it is much cheaper and easier to simply throw the extras away. All offers for free seeds/plants in my name I now take back. If you haven't already sent for whatever, please do not. Thanks! I have had many wonderful trades with many of you but the ones where I get yelled at and have my name run through the mud for stupid things like this I can live without. I just like to help people and I know I am not the only one who cannot afford to buy even a small fraction of what they want. Some people take this whole thing way out of wack and actually want to sue or slander someone over 5-25 seeds!!! COME ON!! People are more important than things or money though many seem to throw their friends, family, etc under the bus for things of much lesser value these days. If trading seeds (getting MUCH more than you ever would buying many times) is the only thing you have in your life and becomes so large that it is life or death to you, seek professional help--or at least go out sometimes and experience the real world!! This should be a hobby--not a life!! Really---WHY are things and money so much more important than people?? Things and money cannot EVER make you happy when people can do that with a word or gesture--or they can total your self esteem with just as much ease.

Bonnie

#91143 February 2nd, 2007 at 03:01 PM
It seems as though you two had a HUGE misunderstanding. kissies

#91144 February 2nd, 2007 at 03:19 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
I agree with Mel,
Both of you girls are veryyyyyyyyyy nice,
I chat with both....on and off for a while as well...
And feel especially sad....

You both have similar backgrounds/circumstances and have both been thru alot and you BOTH LOVE TO kissies kissies angell

eek ters gab

#91145 February 5th, 2007 at 03:41 PM
OP Offline
Just sent suzydaze a PM--we'll see. I am doing my best--but it takes two to tango as we know! gab

Bonnie

Link Copied to Clipboard