This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#8802 November 4th, 2002 at 05:20 PM
R
OP Offline
R
I recently purchased a cutie of a plant from a plant shop in my home area... Ok, the problem is, the plant did not come with an ID tag, so I have no clue as to what species it may be or how to care for it. Please help me identify it! The link below will lead you to a digital snap shot of the plant. (In real life it's about 20cm in height).
http://www.angelfire.com/space/relmeeva/plant.jpg

Please help~
Relmeeva

#8803 November 5th, 2002 at 06:22 AM
R
OP Offline
R
Sorry about that! The actual link to the picture leads to an angelfire "roadblock" if you click on it. In order for you to see the image of the plant you have to copy the link and paste it directly into your browser's Address box.

Please, if anyone knows what kind of plant it is and how to care for it, let me know~

Relmeeva

#8804 November 6th, 2002 at 12:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relmeeva, You have a variety of Jade plant. From the picture, it looks healthy. If you look at the posts regarding Jade plants, you will find lots of good information. I am partial to them myself as they are very forgiving. Enjoy it! smile

#8805 November 6th, 2002 at 12:27 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Oh, thank you! I really had no idea~
I'll take a look at the Jade topics on this board and try to figure out the care instructions.
Thanks again,
Relmeeva

Link Copied to Clipboard