This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#8583 December 7th, 2002 at 04:11 PM
B
OP Offline
B
I have two really nice Jade plants that I recently moved into the house from the front porch. The weather is getting cold and I don't want to lose the plants. Since I moved them indoors I notice I am losing some leaves off of plant. What is my problem possibly or is this a problem. Please advise me. Thanks.

bomar1224@aol.com smile [email]null[/email]

#8584 December 8th, 2002 at 03:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moving plants from outside to inside can be quite a shock to them. The sudden reduction in light and air circulation and the increase in temperature will all conspire to affect your plant.

Keep your jade on a sunny windowsill where the temps are not too warm. Reduce your watering frequency and don't fertilize. You may still lose some additional leaves, but new leaves will grow in to replace them. Be patient while your jade adapts.

Link Copied to Clipboard