This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#85424 January 1st, 2007 at 10:32 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
I finally found some jasmine seeds. Just a few but now all I have to do is wait for a pot to become available. I've got two cinnamon basil bushes going to seed so once they finish I'll use one of those pots for the jasmine. I can't wait to have one of these vines. I've wanted one every since I heard about them in a post back quite awhile ago. But usually they are only offered as plants and in a price range that I can't afford.

I'll keep you all posted on how it goes.

#85425 January 6th, 2007 at 12:40 AM
ooohhh, I LOVE Jasmine! Let us know how it goes! I will have to get in on the next seed swap, I just don't have very many seeds to trade at the moment shocked grinnnn

#85426 January 6th, 2007 at 02:11 AM
Thats great that you found it Tammy....me too, let me know how you make out ok?

#85427 January 18th, 2007 at 07:46 AM
Hi there,
Good Luck with your Jasmine seeds Cindy...Keep us posted once you plant the seeds, please...

[Linked Image] thumbup

I have a jasmine that I bought last year and it's turning into a bush, it smells wonderful and has very pretty flowers. I brought my Jasmine in for the Winter, so it will stay nice. I fertilize it with Miracle Grow once a month,and it's doing well.
I have orange Jasmine seeds, but I'll need to plant them along with all the other seeds from the Fall Fling. smile thumbup gardening heaven....I can't wait to start seeds...yay smile

(off topic)....If you like the smell of Jasmine, Jessica Mc Clintock has a perfume out that has Jasmine in it, which smells great. smile

[Linked Image]

enjoy your day

#85428 January 18th, 2007 at 09:19 AM
I hope jasmine is hardy. I forgot to dig it up. My first time with this plant was this past summer. It got hidden by morning glories.
Speaking of jasmine sent. Bath and Body Works has a jasmine vanilla aromatherapy that I love. (along with their sandlewood rose)

#85429 January 18th, 2007 at 08:01 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Jasmine is a tropical. But there are a number of plants that are called jasmine that aren't really that will handle cooler temperatures. Such as confederate jasmine.

Link Copied to Clipboard