This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#83489 March 17th, 2007 at 11:41 PM
L
lkindr Offline OP
OP Offline
L
.I'd like to get some rosemary cuttings. I've been using dried rosemary for headaches, 1 or 2 t. I usually add it to banana. Dr. Richard Schulze recommended it and it works better than any other remedy I've tried.
.I can exhange comfrey root, or Black Spanish Radish seeds, or kefir, or something for rosemary cuttings. Comfrey roots are very hardy and don't need much care. The leaves are said to make good fertilizer for other plants.
.Black Spanish radishes are the most nutritious. All radishes are good for diabetes and to help prevent it. A radish, half a carrot and a quarter beet per day are very good nutrition. Spanish radishes take most of the year to grow, like carrots. They grow pretty big. The skin is black, but inside is white. They make lots of seeds. The seeds can also be eaten after sprouting.
.Kefir is similar to yogurt, but better, and easier to make. It just keeps multiplying as long as you give it milk at least once a week. It grows at room temperature and slows down in the frij.
.Aloha. Lloyd Kinder

#83490 March 18th, 2007 at 01:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lloyd, i'm moving this to the seed and cutting exchange. that is where you will find folks who are willing to trade for things.

Link Copied to Clipboard