This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#81005 March 28th, 2005 at 04:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reason some of the posts have strange things going on in them is we have had complaints from multiple members regarding the "bantering" distracting and in some cases obliterating the valid information within a post. We strive to make this site friendly for everyone, and to this end, we have provided a place for the playful bantering. This is called "Banter Hall". Please be courteous to the 4000+ other users and keep the play to a minimum in the informational sections of the site. Failure to do so will result in posts being deleted without notice.

if you have further questions, please contact one of the hostesses, Bill, or pm me directly.

#81006 April 16th, 2006 at 11:11 PM
Just a question here.
Today only.........when I receive an email from someone in the email......I used to be able to click on the URL and go directly to it..
today it won't go????????

Any ideas why? It was so easy that way.

Thanks for listening.

DODGE

#81007 April 17th, 2006 at 04:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hi dodge! i'm not sure why your browser isn't letting you click and go to the target url. i've edited your post to make it easier to read (you must have hit the caps lock instead of the shift button, i've done that) so maybe someone would read it and help you out.

the reason i edited it is because i know several very good computer people who will not read an "all caps" post. and i would like to see you get an answer.

and trying to avoid the cap lock button (and posting in all caps by accident) is why i type in all lowercase. i'd rather not have any caps than accidentally offend someone.

by the way, you might want to ask your question in a new topic in banter hall, you might get a better answer there also.

#81008 July 24th, 2006 at 10:05 AM
S
S
Hi Jiffy
Im a new member, so what is bantering? Is that the same as going off topic?

#81009 July 24th, 2006 at 10:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
exactly!

#81010 January 18th, 2007 at 02:05 AM
hello i need to know how to change my date on my profile

#81011 January 18th, 2007 at 02:23 AM
B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
Originally posted by sandy113:
hello i need to know how to change my date on my profile
teech Click on your profile/messages link
Click ยป Edit Preferences
Set your Time Adjustment by transferring the adjust to: number in the following line to the box at the right.
For local times, adjust to: ?? hours

Be certain to click the "Update Profile" button at the bottom of the page...
That should fix the date....

#81012 January 18th, 2007 at 04:21 AM
thanks

Link Copied to Clipboard