This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#80762 September 5th, 2006 at 10:12 PM
tppc Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi, everybody,
I have a little garden with grass, in the past 15 days, I, better, my cat, catch 3 snakes, inside de door of garden, I don't think they are dangerous, but I have a baby and don't want them inside my house.
I think they come for the fresh of the grass and keep going for the fresh of the house.
Any suggestion to get ride of that???
Tks

#80763 September 7th, 2006 at 04:18 PM
Keep the grass cut short around the house, you possibly have small critters living in the grass like frogs which are food for the snakes and don't leave any rubbish or stuff around for them to hide in or under.
Make a bit of noise when you go into the garden. Snakes don't like noise.
Incidentally, most people who get bitten by snakes are trying to catch or kill them, so leave them alone. It would be good to identify the snakes, so see if you can find a foto of one on the web and call your local wildlife people to see what you need to do about them.

Link Copied to Clipboard