This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#75352 November 21st, 2006 at 10:55 PM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
I've had this.I pulled it off a neighbors plant.about 2 years ago.It had yellow blooms and thought she'd called it ghost plant

[Linked Image]

I'd have sworn was in the fall when I snapped a piece& that it was blooming yellow a pale yellow.I wish could find the disc it was on.....But I've not got blooms on it yet.but from what I'm reading it has pinkish blooms and blooms in the spring.It has sat in the darker corner of the cold GH in the past so I'm trying to figure why no blooms.i did set it in more sun this summer and then it gets the pink tints to its leaves,but when we cooled some I moved it under AC for protection,but its in kitchen now.

So who has experiance with this plant.I guess may need to repot in spring...its been in same pot the whole time after it rooted in the 4 in pot.it does dry out fast.

#75353 November 21st, 2006 at 11:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the only experience i have with it is killing it!

#75354 November 21st, 2006 at 11:12 PM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
gee your fast....I just loaded that post.need to cut your coffee off today huh.

I mostly ignore it.most times I look at it and a leaf fall off.

Link Copied to Clipboard