This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#71912 November 1st, 2006 at 11:36 PM
S
S
just popin in to see how things were going.
i see more members got their seeds thumbup flw , so exciting!

#71913 November 2nd, 2006 at 12:42 AM
I cant wait to hear that mine made it there....finally!!!

#71914 November 2nd, 2006 at 12:53 AM
Tammy, have you gotten my envelope yet? I sent it priority mail on Fri. I also sent my daughter a box priority to Vermont at the same time. She got hers Mon. Surely it doesn't take longer than hers. I'm not so worried as just curious.
DianeB

#71915 November 2nd, 2006 at 01:10 AM
Sounds like you are waiting too DianeB.....me too!!

#71916 November 2nd, 2006 at 02:02 AM
S
S
I GOT MY seeds TODAY! TAMMY! kissies Thank all of you who sent in seeds! i didnt exspect em this soon! what a surprize!!! got all on my wish list too! grinnnn

#71917 November 2nd, 2006 at 02:52 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Buzylady, I got yours a couple of days ago and your exchange is already back in the mail. I'm sorry I thought I had posted that yours arrived. But I've been loopy so I might have just thought I did. I hope you like what I chose for you.

Penny I'm sorry to say that yours and Kennyso's are still amoung the missing. Maybe tomorrow.

For all of you that sent in Aquatic plants thankyou very much. They were in very short supply and there were many requests.

#71918 November 2nd, 2006 at 02:54 AM
Duh thumbup thumbup Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!!

#71919 November 2nd, 2006 at 05:39 AM
Tammy,

Sorry you aren't feeling well -- something bad is going around here, too. DD has pneumonia and dh was sniffling last night. (There goes my hole digger for the million bulbs I have to get planted!)

Have you opened my envelope? I tried to put in as many different things as I had, but frankly I have more quantity than variety.

Sorry about the loose seeds that got caught in the plastic....I was getting very bored with the whole operation toward the end. It's a lot of darn W-O-R-K!

Why don't you collect them all in one envelope, send out an envelope of "Cottage Mix" -- just don't send it back to me! hahahaha.

#71920 November 2nd, 2006 at 06:09 AM
Oh Tammy I glad you got them. And I'll be looking forward to getting mine. I may not have seen the post. I've been painting my bathroom. So haven't been here too much lately.
DianrB

#71921 November 2nd, 2006 at 06:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
flw

#71922 November 2nd, 2006 at 06:32 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Hi PartyGirl, I have 84 seed packets choosen for your envelope so I still have some to go. But I'm getting there. At this point the problem is trying not to double up on any seeds. Sometimes I don't see where I've already put something in a packet and then the person gets several of something lol. It's actually easy to get confused lol. But I think you will be happy with what I have for you. I'm hoping so anyway. As soon as I get kenny and penny's envelopes in I'll be able to finish yours and send it out. Shouldn't be to long now.

Hey Buzylady, Hopefully you will see yours sometime this week. Good Luck with the painting.

Hello tcmers, I'm so glad that you like what I chose for you. It's been a lot of fun doing it. Although I needed a boost occassionally. It can get scary where you have all those seeds spread out all over lol.

Here's to hoping that cute little mailman brings me Kenny & Penny's seed tomorrow.

#71923 November 2nd, 2006 at 06:50 AM
thumbup thumbup I am hoping too Tammy!!!
I cant wait to hear some news!

#71924 November 2nd, 2006 at 07:59 AM
Sibyl, do you make all your seed packets?

#71925 November 2nd, 2006 at 08:47 AM
Crossing my fingers Tammy, might be a bit late to say this, but...you can send me multiple packets of the same thing to me, I can always share them with my teachers abd people around the block!

#71926 November 2nd, 2006 at 09:54 AM
Hi tk! wavey
I'm sorry you have been sick lately. I sure hope you start feeling better soon. I can't believe you are handling the seed fall fling with you feeling so badly but it sure does sound like you are doing a terrific job! Wow! I'm impressed! Anyway, I'm looking so forward to receiving my seed envelope, I can hardly wait. Feels like Christmas! I'll let you know when I get it. And thanks again, hope you feel better real soon!

#71927 November 2nd, 2006 at 12:33 PM
Darn it!!! I told you in the note NOT to bother with sending me 1:1. I sent extras from my garden and that's all they were -- extras! Anything you send back will be a bonus, please don't spend any extra time on it -- doubles won't kill me, and neither will it if you're a couple dozen short! Believe me, I have a LOT of seed and virtually no experience growing from seed except marigolds. Love sprinkling out those marigold seeds every spring! LOL! In any case, whatever you send will make me happy. Or it will show up in the next swap. LOL!

However if you find out Kenny sent some Celosias that look like brains or upside-down pizza slices, I want 'em! (He had a swap offer on Celosias a while back is the reason I say this, but they might have been the feather-kind.)

Take care!

#71928 November 2nd, 2006 at 08:43 PM
Originally posted by tkhooper:
Melcon6, Margaret e. Pell, Sibyl, Cindy, Flowering Child and Busy Lady all of your envelopes came in today. I'm afraid I'm not up to doing anything with them today. But as soon as I feel better I'll get them logged in and sorted. Thankyou so much for participating in the Fall Fling.
I found this at the bottom of page 1 , Fall Fling Part IV, just so Tammy doesn't think she's losing it or dreaming of the postman so much! laugh Now you've got me dreaming of your postman! laugh shocked

#71929 November 2nd, 2006 at 09:18 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
lol @ Melcon6 Way to go rofl.

Hey PartyGirl, I'm afraid I'm just one of those people. Unless I have a definite number to send back you get the same as you give lol. Decisions just aren't my forte. One for one is simple and that's pretty much me, very very simple. Sorry if you got a little overwhelmed. But I'm sure they will be good trade material. And you can always do what I do and haunt the newbie room and send packages of seed to newbies or gardeners that have moved and are starting over or gardeners that have had reversals. There is always a way to find good homes for seeds.

Hi Floweringchild, I'm sure it won't take long at all for yours to arrive. I hope you like my choices. And thankyou again for participating.

Good Morning Kenny & Penny, I've got my fingers crossed. If not today I may have to tackle my good looking mailman and ask him what is up with the mail. It's a good excuse don't you think?

Take care everyone and have a good day.

#71930 November 2nd, 2006 at 09:54 PM
Go easy on him Tammy kissies laugh laugh laugh laugh

#71931 November 2nd, 2006 at 10:06 PM
S
S
Originally posted by Bestofour:
Sibyl, do you make all your seed packets?
yep! i dont have a printer/coypier yet. shocked wink so i made my own.

#71932 November 3rd, 2006 at 12:06 AM
S
S
sheri
i got a pack of your black holly hocks! ive always wanted black ones, didnt think to add em on my wish list, Tammy must know how to read my mind!
i dont know who sent the bamboo and palm tree seeds, but i cant wait to see if i can get em to grow!

#71933 November 3rd, 2006 at 12:57 AM
B
B
Hi Tammy

cool Got my seeds today. And want to say thank you
for all the hard work u are doing. And I want to thank everyone who gave seeds. I am gonna enjoy
all my seeds. Now I am gonna go crazy tring to
find places for all of them. perpl

Sheri
I sent some palm tree seeds if u want more
let me know I have over 500 seeds.

#71934 November 3rd, 2006 at 02:34 AM
Checking in Tammy to see if you have gotten my envelope today??????

#71935 November 3rd, 2006 at 02:50 AM
Hi Tammy, wavey
Got my envelopes of seeds today! Thanks bunches, kissies they are really great!

Triss, your seed envelope is so cute. flw I want to make them too. Will you share your templet?

And Sibyl, I love your seed envelopes as well. flw So cute. How original! I'm envious.

Hey yall, anyone have planting instructions for Cleomes seeds?

Rec'd seeds for palm trees, what species are they, from bibee.

Thanks again Tammy. Hope you are feeling better.

#71936 November 3rd, 2006 at 02:56 AM
B
B
Some one said it was a jelly palm. Go to my photobucket and take a look at them.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard