This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#71887 October 30th, 2006 at 12:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tammy I hope you feel better, I've had a cold too and it's terrible....I'm just finally feeling a bit better, ended up in my lungs and I still have a bad cough. Rest up--I stayed in bed for the better part of 2 days. kissies

#71888 October 30th, 2006 at 12:39 AM
Checking in here so I do not miss anything.

#71889 October 30th, 2006 at 02:46 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Well I want to say thankyou to everyone I pmed about shipping dates. I should have been keeping track of that information as it was posted but I didn't. And of course having no memory I had to ask. Sorry for the inconvience and thankyou so much for your help everyone.

I'm sorry to hear this is one of those now you see it now you don't colds. Those are the easiest to spread all over. Well I guess that means I'll have to go get some more decongestant. One weeks worth just isn't going to cover it lol. It's great having it along with the toothache. I don't know which one to moan about first lol. I'm such a winer.

Any way I will do my best not to send any germs back with the seeds. And I have my fingers crossed that the Canadian/USA postal services figure out where I live so I get Penny and Kenny's envelopes. If they don't I promise to go sneeze on my guys after all the packages have been delivered and your seeds sent off. Nah, I wouldn't really do that. It was just a passing thought.

Most of the time they do pretty good.

Well it's back to bed for me.

Hope you all stay healthy.

#71890 October 30th, 2006 at 10:29 AM
Hi Tk,

I'm sorry to hear you're under the weather...I hope you feel better soon
maybe a few photos will cheer you.... smile

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Feel better soon,
[Linked Image]

#71891 October 30th, 2006 at 08:42 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Wow what great decorations for holloween. That's one snazzy dollhouse.

Thankyou for the pictures.

Needless to say I'm just hanging around the house today. That is between naps lol.

Take care everyone.

#71892 October 30th, 2006 at 09:10 PM
Feel Better TK,

Have you ever tried Airborne? you cam buy it at Walmart....it's a homeopathic type concoction...I think it works well....when you feel like your getting a cold...or your going to be around alot of germs....
It doesn't taste the best but what "medicine that works" does? You could use it next time you feel yourself getting a cold...too late this time around....sorry

I have a whole bunch of photos of the dollhouse decorated for Halloween and just plain dollhouse photos without the decorations...lol on the photobucket.

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m148/Charlie7_01/Dollhouse/Halloween%20Decorations/

[Linked Image] This is my indoor/Winter hobby...I have plenty things to do to keep me busy...

Take Care of Yourself TK and try to have a great day.....
[Linked Image]

#71893 October 30th, 2006 at 09:29 PM
R
R
Tammy,
I hope you feel better too...I hate being sick...
My seed packet arrived over the weekend...Thank you so much handling the coordination (a heroic effort when your head is clogged and stuffy from a cold)....
Thanks also to all who contributed seeds for the fling..there are so many, I haven't had a chance to go through them all...
Gotta make a list and then come up with a plan for when to sow what, shade vs. full sun, etc....so much to do...smile
Thanks again.. Christmas did come early!

#71894 October 31st, 2006 at 12:59 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Charlotte,

That is a great room in the dollhouse. I wish my apartment looked that good. When I am feeling better I will definitely take a look at your photobucket link. Thankyou for sending it to me.

Rite2U,

I'm glad you got your seeds. Planning next years garden is always such a great winter pastime. I can't wait to hear about what you come up with.

We may have actually found someplace I can move to next month. They are working on it. I hope it all works out. And by then I should be over the cold and the tooth ache so I'll be in prime shape to pack up and move over lol. And it it happens by the next of november then I'll even be able to put up my christmas decorations this year. I would really like that.

Anyway I've got my fingers crossed. And don't worry if this works out I'll only be moving a couple of blocks and won't even have to pack up the seeds. I'll just move them over in situ and continue stuffing the envelopes. Which is almost as good as stuffing christmas stockings.

You know I think we all have to give Belinda a Hip Hip Hoorah for starting the Fall Flings in the beginning. They are super fun.

#71895 October 31st, 2006 at 04:34 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Melcon6, Margaret e. Pell, Sibyl, Cindy, Flowering Child and Busy Lady all of your envelopes came in today. I'm afraid I'm not up to doing anything with them today. But as soon as I feel better I'll get them logged in and sorted. Thankyou so much for participating in the Fall Fling.

#71896 October 31st, 2006 at 07:16 AM
kissies

#71897 October 31st, 2006 at 09:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know I can't wait to see what all I get back....not sure how many packs I sent in, it was either 70 something or 90 something, or somewhere in between! laugh

Take your time Tammy, can't plant them anytime soon and I want you to rest up and get yourself better. thumbup

#71898 October 31st, 2006 at 10:31 AM
I got my package today TK. I love the choices you made for me. I loved looking at the seed packets. Some of our Forum people are very talented.

#71899 October 31st, 2006 at 10:15 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Your so right Bestofour. We do have very talented people in our forum.

And very hard workers too. So today Sibyl, Flowerchild & Buzylady your envelopes went out in the mail. Of course you all had very small envelopes or I probably couldn't have managed it. I know I'm not up to doing larger amounts yet. But hopefully this cold will pass quickly and the toothache that has decided to join it will also go away. I'm feeling sleep deprived and silly at the same time. So again please forgive me when I don't make any sense at all lol.

#71900 October 31st, 2006 at 10:28 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Well I had to take the envelopes downstairs so of course I had to look at the garden. Guess what...the cinnamon basil had a bunch of seed pods ready for the picking. So you know I just had to lol. I guess that means that I'll have a bunch to offer for the spring fling as well as this one lol.

Well we have 4 more to come in and then it will just be getting everything out the door. So I figure we are actually way ahead of schedule.

#71901 October 31st, 2006 at 11:21 PM
S
S
Tammy
i think your way ahead of schedule! i remember you saying you hope to get em out by thanksgiving, and people have gotten their packets before halloween! thumbup

#71902 November 1st, 2006 at 01:32 AM
Hi Tammy,

When i got home from work your envelop was in the mail! Wow!!!! Really feels like christmas! Have already googled for the names cause some i don't know by their common (American) names.

Tammy, thank you very much for letting me join and making this fling possible by organizing this! wavey

#71903 November 1st, 2006 at 01:52 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
I'm so glad the seeds arrived. I also look forward to the spring fling. These are great cyber get togethers and I really enjoy them. I hope the selection of flowers I chose are ones that you will like and that will grow well for you. The seeds you sent in were very popular and have found good homes.

Well it's almost time to go check the mail box. I love that time of day the absolute most while the fling is going on. It's so much fun. Now if I could just talk my good looking mailman into dressing up like santa I'd have it made lol. It's the meds making me say that of course hehehe.

#71904 November 1st, 2006 at 05:46 AM
Tammy I got my seeds today thank you so much! Great selection, really satisfied with them!

#71905 November 1st, 2006 at 06:17 AM
Hi Tammy,

I just wanted to let you know I got my seeds today.... A HUGE Thank you Tammy!....the selection is wonderful. I'll be busy in the late winter/early spring starting all the new seeds. Then transplanting and taking care of....oops, I'll be busier than normal....We'll all need to rest this Winter......lol

Thanks, also to everyone who contributed to the fall fling.
You are all truly awesome people!

[Linked Image]
Ahhh, memories of Summer.... smile

Happy Gardening,

[Linked Image]

#71906 November 1st, 2006 at 10:57 AM
Charlotte, I love your pictures!!! I'm really looking forward to my second package back,if I got such great seeds in my first package, wonder what else I'll get?! Tk you can count me in for the spring swap as well! Time to start collecting stamps again!

#71907 November 1st, 2006 at 10:10 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
MELCON6!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to get a list of your seed packets with their numbers on them. So when you get your envelope please make a list for me with the numbers and the types of flowers and pm me. I'm sorry about this. The medicine I've been taking has made me loopy and your the one that got caught in the loop. This is so I can track them if anyone has a question or a problem with their seeds.

Cancolgirl and LandofOz your envelopes are also in the mail. But I remembered to get your seed packets on the inventory. So you don't have to do what Melcon6 does. Boy do I feel dumb lol.

Kennyso, Penny in Ontario I'm still waiting on your packages to come in. Hopefully it won't be to long and then I can ship out the remaining envelopes. Of which there are only a few.

#71908 November 1st, 2006 at 10:28 PM
Thanks for getting the seeds out today, Tammy. Hopefully that cold clears up quickly for you!

#71909 November 1st, 2006 at 10:29 PM
TAMMY!!!! You weren't supposed to be rushing to send me my seeds!!! You were supposed to be resting up and getting over your cold! mad

I forgive you kissies and look forward to getting my surprises! flw
I will send you that inventory as soon as I get them.

Maybe it wasn't the medicine or the cold making you loopy, maybe it was fantasizing about the postman being Santa that distracted you, hahaha laugh shocked shocked

#71910 November 1st, 2006 at 11:01 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
there is a thought. He has the loveliest french accent and the dark wavy hair. He is just so cute. lol

sorry about the goof. I wasn't really hurring but they were easy to fill so I figured why not. lol.

Take care all.

#71911 November 1st, 2006 at 11:10 PM
I hope mine show up for you today Tammy...fingers crossed!!!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard