This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#68093 October 31st, 2006 at 10:59 PM
Y
YS Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
Need your help, my house plant is a month old from the time it got to my house. Was doing fine in the start and now some of the leaves even the new ones have brownish yellowish kind of spots and the leaves start to wilt.
I water once a week, I did replant the plant when this problem started, the roots look ok.
What do you think, don't know the name of the plant.
I can send a photo of the plant if it helps.
Don't know how to attach it to this post.

#68094 November 1st, 2006 at 04:33 AM
Hi there ys! wavey

To attach a picture- you have to open an account at a hosting site like Photobucket.com or Shutterbug.com. Most here use Photobucket- it seems to be the easiest one to maneuver. Once you open the account and upload your pics to it. Click on the 3rd link- the one that says [IMG] and right click to highlight and then click on "copy". Then you "paste" it into a reply window here. As soon as we have pics, we can help you better. Good luck!

#68095 November 1st, 2006 at 09:28 AM
YS

Just thinking ........Yellowing maybe due to shock......
Some shock terrible......Others are at home anywhere....Just like me..tee hee.

dodge gab

Link Copied to Clipboard