Crunchy Turkey Sald
* 1 cup cooked, cubed turkey meat
* 2 celery, chopped
* 2 tart apples, cored and cubed
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
* 1/4 cup sour cream
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 1 tablespoon honey
* 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, apples and walnuts.
Prepare the dressing in a small bowl by whisking together the sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, honey, mustard, salt and pepper
. Pour over turkey mixture and toss to evenly coat. Refrigerate until chiled.
Is this what you were looking for? I think my mom used to make it a lot after Thanksgiving. Good way to use up leftover turkey.