This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#65312 November 26th, 2006 at 03:32 AM
K
Kassy Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site and gardening and I need some help. You see I'm doing a project on plant growth and for it I have seven Kalanchoe Blossfeldiana Entretien (I only know the long name) And it said on the label just to give it a bit of water I'm wondering how much a bit would really be a cup? or less/more? thanks laugh

#65313 November 26th, 2006 at 04:48 AM
R
R
Hi, Kassy! Welcome!

I googled your plant's name, and conveniently somebody on Gardenforum asked a question about its care in 2004, and somebody else gave a great link that was a little more informative about watering than that label.

Click here for the Gardenhelper forum thread, and
here for the plant information.

Is this a science fair project?

I think by reading the plant information, the measure of water you use will depend on the size pot your plants are in, and you'll have to determine that one by recording how much water you add until it looks right according to the plant information at the above link, and then make sure all the plants get the same amount of water...

Hope this helps - best wishes!

Terri

flw

Link Copied to Clipboard