This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#64220 October 6th, 2006 at 07:53 PM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
I lived a life of zone5 winters salt,snow,ice B4.....lived it for 11 years.I felt frozen even in summer.I use to hang my christmas lights in october& I've had ice cicles from the roof to the ground(yep licked it too and sucked on broke ones) I like my winters MUCH better in zone 8b & grow SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more stuff now.I'm already in zone denial.I'd be in HEAVEN if had a Dome was over my whole yard& never dropped below 50. gab nutz lala

I need to mow grass.

#64221 October 19th, 2006 at 09:50 PM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
Here is current nite shot of the Bertha family.

[Linked Image]

I bet they enjoyed all this rain this week.

#64222 November 3rd, 2006 at 10:24 AM
A
A
Hi njoynit & everyone here

Njoynit,I finally noticed one of my Adenuim has a little shoot. I am so excited and worry too. Didn't see the others coming up. Sigh.
I really hope this one survive. Our spring here really act weird lately. Been very cool and been raining quite a lot too.

=) I hope my neighbor not going to say I am crazy or nut. I been talking to it and ask it to grow happy and love to have it. Hahaha.
Can't imagine I am doing this. Talking to a little shoot.

Hope it will grow and grow as I never a green thumb.

#64223 November 14th, 2006 at 02:25 AM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
They are moved into laundryroom with my brugmansia cuttings.I've had one drop a few leaves,but its getting new ones also.I still mist them.(I mist all of them a few times a day.They get misted more when run out of laundry stuff and the loads build up)The room does get cool at nite some& I have a grow light bulb in a lamp in there now sitting on a can.

[Linked Image]

#64224 December 28th, 2006 at 02:32 PM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
I have some growth on the larger one.I'm still watching it.Not sure if its just branching...or maybe going to grow some buds.
I'm voting BUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/njoynit/newgrowthondesertrose.jpg

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard