This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#59625 April 25th, 2006 at 01:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My 16 year old nephew helped me today....it tooks us 3 hours of digging...with a milkshake break, and a few other breaks here and there....I'm so glad it's done!!!!!!

Just gotta get rid of all of that grass! laugh

Think of the endless planting possiblities I now have...all the room!!!!!!!!!

The border stuff is temporary until Mark gets the wood for it! thumbup
[Linked Image]

#59626 April 25th, 2006 at 03:09 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Wow, Loz! That is nice!

I could use that grass you dug out to fill in a big spot in my yard (where I dug all my roses up a few years ago when I moved).
You think you could fit all that in one of those flat-rate boxes and send it to me? laugh

#59627 April 26th, 2006 at 01:13 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
lol @ cindy you are such a kick I love you.

Loz that is a fantastic looking lawn btw. That is a great new bed. What all do you plan to put in it?

#59628 April 26th, 2006 at 02:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cindy! laugh Too bad you didn't live nearby you could have it all! laugh

Tammy I have 32 glads to plant in there, 12 liatris bulbs, 10 asiatic lilies, and a burning bush that I want to transplant over to that spot.

I'd also like to throw some sunflowers in there because I started way too many! laugh

Mark just mowed the lawn on Sunday so the gazillion dandelions that were there are all gone! For now anyway! laugh

Here's some pictures from the first year we moved in...taken with my old cheapo digital camera.......just so you can see more of the positioning of the flowerbed--it's right at the bottom of the stairs there. That upper back porch is my fav. spot to sit because it's elevated.....I could sit out there all day! And the spruce tree you see in the one shot is history...that's where we put in the birdhouse and flowerbed underneath.....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

#59629 April 26th, 2006 at 06:43 AM
Loz, That looks awesome! All of the things you have planned for that area are going to make it so bright and cheerful!

#59630 April 26th, 2006 at 09:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Triss....I threw all kinds of things in there today temporarily.....until they get a little bigger. Then I'll move 'em out of there and put them somewhere else....

I did move my little burning bush in there too! I couldn't stand seeing it so empty.

And I got a lot of bulbs planted today in there too! thumbup

#59631 April 28th, 2006 at 04:47 AM
We need more pics ya know to see how it is coming along!

#59632 April 28th, 2006 at 12:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll have more pictures soon--I promise.....first I want to amend the soil a little, and add some mulch!!!

You know, make it pretty!!! laugh

#59633 April 28th, 2006 at 01:47 PM
Nawwwww, we need step by steps! Have to see it becoming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll go out and take a picture today! smile

But it doesn't look too great yet!

That is ok Loz, it is a masterpiece in progress!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thumbup That's one way of thinking about it! thumbup laugh

Well, I have some mulch.....Mark went to Walmart and I told him to pick me up a few big bags of Scotts garden soil....so hopefully he'll remember!!!! Fingers crossed.

Hope so too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay, he remembered and bought me 4 bags of soil.....so I just added it, and mulched half of it.....half of the bed has bulbs in it, the other half is going to be my pond....although we have to dig out a bit more to make it bigger! thumbup

Oh how fun! That is going to look so nice once it is all done!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay, here it is from this afternoon....with topsoil, manure, and mulch on the one half. Don't mind all of the junk in there, it just looked so empty. See the little green thing in the left corner...that's my baby burning bush!

[Linked Image]

Mark doing his job---I was the foreman--can you believe he was telling me here that I didn't pay him enough! laugh

[Linked Image]

Here's the sort of finished product....we still need to get rocks for around the edges....but I got my solar fountain in there, and the solar light Jiffy brought for me! thumbup

[Linked Image]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another view....sorry if you have dial up! shocked

[Linked Image]

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
KEWL! thumbup

Are you putting fishies in it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did a good job huh? Duh

I might pull a Jiffy...instead of buying rocks I might go around looking for some! grinnnn

The solar light helps keep away fish nappers.. I know my boy broke mine and the fish were gone!!
you don't have to wait if you buy the water conditioner.
I look for rocks all the time its a more natural appearance.. thumbup good luck!

WOW Loz, I am so impressed with how fast you got that together. Looks amazing!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yesterday evening was get 'er done time! laugh thumbup

I can't wait to get some little fishies for it! thumbup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking GREAT,Loz!

It's gonna be so pretty once the flowers start growing thumbup

That is looking great! Hubby deserves a pat on the back for all that work! I cant decide if I want a pond in this place or not. I loved mine but I was constantly fishing toys and rocks and kids out of mine. May just wait till they get a lil older and we got a huge pond on teh end of the acreage. Its an eye sore though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you! thumbup I just added some water plants to it yesterday....some water hyacinths and something else that wasn't labeled and I forgot to ask what it was! laugh :rolleyes: laugh

Now we just need the rocks and the fish!

I'll take some more pictures soon!

I cant wait to see that filled in. Your makeing me want a pond again!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH laugh He's gonna kill me!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awww, what the heck....go for it! Have yourself another pond! thumbup

When I first told Mark I wanted a pond he gave me one of THOSE looks! laugh laugh But then he realized I wasn't kidding. wink

Water hyacinths spread like CrAzY! My friend put them in her pond, they filled the whole thing, and then some in 1 warm month! smile BUT she said she did nothing to her water, no chemicals, and with those plants it was crystal clear all summer. A neighborhood frog even moved in. clp

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was reading in my pond book that water hyacinths are often used in sewers because they are so good at filtering.....

I told mom that if they keep spreading that she'd have to have Dad make her a pond!LOL

O
O
My mom gets Birds and Blooms magazine, and she once read in there to put a water hyacinth in your bird bath to keep it clear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a neat idea Terry! thumbup I love Birds and Blooms, it's my favorite magazine! thumbup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[Linked Image]

Well there it is with the pump working and everything....it's still VERY unfinished!!! As you can all see....Some of the flowers I bought yesterday got thrown in that bed for now just because it looked so empty....I'm actually waiting on some plants to come in from Michigan Bulb--then I'll probably move most of them out of there.

The far end has a lot of bulbs in it, that's why it looks so empty.....

Great job! Very pretty, and YAY I love the boy and girl on the tire swing... I saw that @ walmart the other day and was thinking of going back to get it.

Loz, That looks so nice! You and Mark have done such a quick job of it too. I am amazed each time I see it at how quickly it is coming together!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once I start a project Triss I want it finished yesterday! laugh I can't stand not having the rocks around it yet....actually I did score one big rock up at my sisters yesterday for one of the corners....If Mark doesn't have to work overtime tomorrow we're going to go riding around for rocks! I think I have the perfect place to find some free ones... thumbup

Starla, isn't that cute? That was one of the presents Mark bought me for Xmas! grinnnn

Shoot I was going to copy and past this pic, but it wouldn't let me.....So here's the link to what I bought yesterday for the pond. The nursery I went to the other day to get the water plants had a boy just like that, maybe a tad bigger for $30!!!! shk When I found these I was so excited!!!!
fishing pair

I just LOVE that one Loz. So cute! I want one!!! But I have NO pond! Well I will live through you! thumbup

Where did you get the big tea cup planters? Too cute!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bought it at a store at our outlets called Welcome Homes....Kirklands had them last year but they aren't on the website anymore. I paid 9.99 for the 2 big ones I have.

If you look at the pic on the top of pg 2 you'll see a smaller one...I got that for $5 at Family Dollar, so if you have one locally they might have some of the small ones. thumbup

They won't stay near the pond, they're just there right now temporarily!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay, remember I need more rocks---and I still need to fine tune the ones I have...get them in them pushed up a bit and more in the right spots..... thumbup The fish have barely moved out from under the plants!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Looks really good Loz!

Looking very nice, loz!
My fish hid for a long time too - don't worry.
Also... they tend to like it under the plants, where the sun doesn't beat down on them - I read in many places, that you should have at least 3/4 of the pond shaded for them.

What is the round thingy floating off to the left in the second picture?

I was able to buy some colored glass balls at Christmas tree Shops over the past few years - they were hanging in jute, like you would find in ocean shops, only a fraction of the price. I cut them out of the jute and floated them in the pond last summer - added a nice touch of color there.

Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
That is veryyyyyyyyy cute Laura!!!
I love it...

I love collecting rocks at creeks, do you have any in your area????
*I have some around my cherry tree, such fond memories of when my oldest and I would go down to the creek and play in the water and bring home rocks..*

and they are nice and smooth, water worn...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you! thumbup

What is the round thingy floating off to the left in the second picture?
It's a solar light that Jiffy got for me!!! It's amber at night just like all of my solar lights!

Yep, we have a lot of creeks around here....Actually we might take a ride up around the dam next weekend to get some more.....There are lots of rocks around here and I feel like JIffy all of a sudden. She doesn't have rocks in Georgia so when she's here she looking for them, now I'm looking for them. laugh

The water hyacinths in the pond are supposed to really spread--actually they're invasive but that's okay.....so the fishies will have more hiding room eventually....They're so tiny right now!! But I saw all of them but one of the white ones a bit ago. I think I had 2 white, 2 gold, and 2 black mystery snails....I'm not kidding that was the name of them at walmart...mystery snails...so is that their name or do they just not know their name! laugh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've created a monster laugh ....no, not me! But Mark...he loves the pond but he's not happy with the size--he wishes it was 3 times bigger!!!

So we've talked about emptying it in the fall and digging a bigger pond.... thumbup

Actually we thought about digging another smaller pond near it and connecting them with a runnel. That's what my pond book calls a connecting passageway.

I can't wait for fall! wink

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Originally posted by loz:
I've created a monster laugh ....no, not me! But Mark...he loves the pond but he's not happy with the size--he wishes it was 3 times bigger!!!
LOZ! kissies

Hmmm, I am taking bets that you are going to have a much bigger pond long before fall! Better start looking for more rocks now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He likes to go out and watch the fish!!! laugh When we made it we both really wanted it bigger but he had that size rubber and I was impatient.....I didn't think he wanted it three times bigger though! thumbup laugh

I gave him a kiss for you Cindy! wink

When you go bigger, do you think you will get a cool waterfall in the deal too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmmm, not sure Triss but it would be cool and I did just find a solar waterfall kit. thumbup

I wouldn't want to get into messing with electricity..... sca

Me either. Where did you find a solar waterfall kit? I'd love something easy like that to make a water feature for my MIL.

Your pond is looking good, Laura! thumbup

I wish my puddle was a little bigger, too. I find a great sense of peace out there when I am out feeding the fish...

Dianna

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeh Dianna mines just a puddle too! I love it though....I was just outside leveling one of the edges, and I filled it up a lot more! thumbup

Triss---here is what I found but it's not that cheap...but worth it to not mess with electric! That scares me! I might start saving up for one!

solar waterfall kit

That is pretty cool Loz!

loz

You got the spirit there with the bed..

That makes life easier when you remove the top soil.

Good luck.

dodge

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Dodge...my 16 year old nephew did most of the digging for the actual flowerbed....He was a huge help to me!! I went out there to dig and could barely get the shovel to break the ground at first. The ground was so dry from lack of rain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They're fishing for my fishies!!!!

Just got them today, aren't they cute!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Oh Loz, those are so adorable! Great addition to the pond!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought so too! grinnnn

BTW, if it looks a little low on water it's because I bailed some water out because it's supposed to rain everyday and I don't want it overflowing... :p

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
over flowing wont hurt it you know! laugh laugh

Ooooh I love the fishing kids! I'm glad to see a picture of them for size comparison... I've been thining about ordering them too but wasnt sure of the size. Too cute!!

Things are really coming together nicely!

ahh pooh , the fishing kids are backordered now frown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh starla, I hate when things are backordered...I ordered 2 of those flashlights you shake, and they are backordered until June!!! eek

Jiffy wavey , I know it won't hurt! thumbup Mark said I was crazy for bailing it out a bit, but I didn't want the water flowing down through the yard....we're supposed to get a ton of rain this week! :p

Loz , now after seeing your pics. my dd is asking daddy if he will buy her and mommy both a tire swing statue for our garden. Woohoo thins could be a good thing hehehe.

Cant wait to see more pictures!!

I am working on redoing my pond now too and will try to get some pictures posted soon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my dd is asking daddy if he will buy her and mommy both a tire swing statue for our garden. Woohoo thins could be a good thing hehehe.
Way cool Starla! thumbup

I can't wait to see your pictures, I'll be looking for them!

#59689 June 14th, 2006 at 01:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess who is getting a 20 by 20 foot pond liner????? thumbup Mark's working on it for me....He's so looking forward to making it bigger.....And I'm excited that HE actually wants to make it bigger!

#59690 June 14th, 2006 at 02:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
His brother is bringing the rubber up here. He got it free for us from work. I'll be so excited when it's in the hole and we can fill it up! thumbup

#59691 June 14th, 2006 at 02:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YOU are a lucky woman laura! thumbup wink

#59692 June 17th, 2006 at 11:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i've been thinking about your pond laura, and i'm thinking, if you put the larger pond just below and off to the side of the one you have now, you know, kinda at the corner of where the sidewalk is, you could use the small one as the top level and then have the waterfall into the large one. does that make sense?

#59693 June 18th, 2006 at 03:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That does make sense Jiffy, but I think Mark just wants one bigger pond---we need to change the small one really because I wasn't thinking and have it pushed up right to the concrete path.......so I can't hose it down without all of the junk going straight into the pond. Wasn't thinking about that when I had Mark dig it out. :rolleyes:

#59694 June 18th, 2006 at 08:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's an updated pic....I planted Red Hot Pokers and Zinnias around the back edge....and everything in the flowerbeds is really coming along nicely. The fish are happy, and the plants in the pond are happy too! When we expand it I think we're going to keep the length of the pond as the new width and expand down into the yard away from the concrete path. I can't wait for fall so we can get it done!

Right now it's close to 5 by 3.....and about 2 feet deep.

[Linked Image]

#59695 June 18th, 2006 at 09:16 AM
Oh loz, I am speechless. I love your pond.

You know, as a thought, you COULD keep the first pond as Jiffy suggested and make a waterfall to the second bigger one. The remedy to washing stuff off the concrete into the first pond, which I am sure you hate doing (!) would be to build the little rock wall against the concrete higher. Make sense?

I am certain whatever you guys do will be splendid though 'coz look at how quickly you got this first small one going so beautifully!

I'm cheering for ya, loz. This is way too cool.

Merme

#59696 June 18th, 2006 at 09:44 AM
Very Nice Loz!!
I can see where the walk would be a problem! rain and such... And you want to see the pond...On the bigger one I would back fill a bit .. Put 2 collums of rock with the liner in between.. then the runoff will go elsewhere so you will be able to keep it cleaner!

#59697 June 18th, 2006 at 12:58 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Loz...your pond is so pretty!
...and you have so many nice plants in it and around it!

The fish are happy, and the plants in the pond are happy too!
There ya go! A pond! thumbup

#59698 June 18th, 2006 at 01:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks guys, I just took that today with my dads new digital camera I bought him. I had the umbrella palms and water hyacinths, then Donna sent me some plants...THANKS Donna! muggs I'm going to try to overwinter them I guess in a big tub.....

Here's another shot....
[Linked Image]

I have an obsession with garden statues and stuff.....

Did you guys see the snake on the rock in the other picture? Not this one, the one above...... laugh

#59699 June 18th, 2006 at 01:16 PM
loz - it is all looking sooooooo good! thumbup

I was telling Don that we are going to have to expand and make our pond deeper sometime soon. The bathtub was a good starter, but I'm ready for more action, ya know?

Don't think it will happen anytime soon, but one can always hope, right?

#59700 June 18th, 2006 at 01:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Lynne.

I bought that snake at the dollar tree....picked it up and Mark said, what the heck do you want that for...I said for the rock at the pond....then he was all excited to buy it....and was carrying it around the store whipping me with it........ thumbup

My sister keeps telling me it's too green, I said ummmm, it's supposed to be green on the sides.....that's the good algae....People who don't have ponds think it should be totally clear....

#59701 June 18th, 2006 at 03:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thumbup i like it, and merme's idea of building up the rock wall so it will "protect" your pond from run off from the walkway!

#59702 August 1st, 2006 at 02:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can't see the pond, but I just wanted to throw this pic of the flowerbed it's in in here.

It's amazing how lush and filled in it all is!

[Linked Image]

#59703 August 3rd, 2006 at 01:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok, i'm officially jealous! looks good thumbup

#59704 August 3rd, 2006 at 01:38 PM
That is so pretty, Laura! I am a little green with envy myself!

Dianna

#59705 August 4th, 2006 at 01:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why thanks you guys! wavey

#59706 August 4th, 2006 at 01:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a nice treat this morning to see my hyacinth blooming!

[Linked Image]

#59707 August 4th, 2006 at 02:29 AM
Thats so pretty Laura....very dainty looking.

#59708 August 4th, 2006 at 02:43 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
That is pretty...
I love flowers, of bright colors
next to lime green...
It sets both of the colors off soooooooo vibrantly! flw flw flw

#59709 August 4th, 2006 at 04:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was quite a surprise this morning, I didn't even know it was getting ready to flower!! flw

I wonder how long it will last? Does anyone know? I hope it's a while.

#59710 August 4th, 2006 at 12:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
mine usually last about a day and a half, or so, but if you have one blooming, you will have a bunch of blooms for at least a week. i know i have, even the ones i "tossed" into the rubbermaid bin to get them out of my way!

#59711 August 4th, 2006 at 12:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are corrrectamundo!!! I checked the others out and they are sending up buds for flowers! clp

I wish they lasted much longer though!

#59712 August 4th, 2006 at 10:38 PM
Well, Laura, after viewing all your gorgeous pix, I'm waiting for sunrise so I can go out and throw rocks at my pitiful, burned up beds. lol!

Thanks for sharing...I sure enjoyed seeing all your pretties. wink

#59713 August 5th, 2006 at 03:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you Rosie, this small pond has been a new thing for me....but we are making it much bigger in the fall! thumbup I can't wait! clp

#59714 August 13th, 2006 at 05:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New pictures!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

My view from the back porch.
[Linked Image]

#59715 August 13th, 2006 at 08:21 AM
that's my goal for the small bed in front of our house. wonder when I'll stop procrastinating?

#59716 August 13th, 2006 at 08:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
laugh Now is a good time to start to stop procrastinating. thumbup

#59717 August 13th, 2006 at 09:18 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Looks veryyyyyyy nice Laura!!!
I love it...

#59718 August 13th, 2006 at 11:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Weezie! wavey It's really my favorite part of the entire garden....I love it so much! thumbup

#59719 August 13th, 2006 at 12:42 PM
loz

Lovely...........yard and flowers.. And pond...Your looking like a zinnia lover also.

Good work...after 21,000 posts, you must be a pro.
;o)

I admire your work and brain.

dodge flw clp

#59720 August 13th, 2006 at 12:45 PM
Kenny

Just make a circle and take off the sod and fill it with good soil and plant away.

Presto .Instant bed..Hey.. Its almost time to plant the bulbs for lovelys for 2007 spring.

Tulips and Lilys.........

Hints hints hints.

;o)
dodge laugh laugh laugh

#59721 August 13th, 2006 at 12:49 PM
Ya know Loz, that space looks so perfect, you should just add another whole pond rather than enlarge the one you have. A lil walkway between the two, and it will get rid of more grass! thumbup

#59722 August 13th, 2006 at 01:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought about that...the only thing stopping me from doing that is the pond now isn't that deep, around 20 inches. It needs to be at least 3 feet in the middle for the weather around here, so it does need to be redone this fall. BUT, I'll have it looking even better next year! wavey

#59723 August 13th, 2006 at 01:19 PM
Well bigger and better is good!

#59724 August 13th, 2006 at 01:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think one cool thing will be the sunken solar ship I bought....I'm gonna stack some pavers or something in the pond so it's in the middle of the pond shipwrecked. thumbup And with proper filtration and stuff I might get 2 Koi fish maybe. grinnnn

#59725 August 13th, 2006 at 01:33 PM
loz

Ha ha
Nice imagination.......

Dodge

#59726 August 13th, 2006 at 01:33 PM
That sunken ship will be so sweet looking out in the middle of the pond!

#59727 August 13th, 2006 at 02:34 PM
loz

Maybe you can add a chest full of gold coins there also?

Sunken treasures.

;o)
dodge

#59728 August 13th, 2006 at 03:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmm, maybe Barb...I could get some other pirate stuff to put around too!

#59729 August 14th, 2006 at 01:52 AM
loz

Then make a movie for us to see..Ha ha

Your cool.

dodge.
gab

#59730 December 22nd, 2006 at 01:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know it's over 100 posts, but I just wanted to say that---I miss my pretty summery pond! eek

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard