This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#553 November 28th, 2006 at 12:48 PM
Diane, I missed this one but glad I found it. Love it all. And seeing it all makes me think of spring as all of your Willy's are getting ready for winter! thumbup

#554 November 29th, 2006 at 07:35 AM
A Willy Convention laugh laugh laugh thumbup

#555 November 29th, 2006 at 10:17 PM
S
S
thumbup cool willys!

#556 December 1st, 2006 at 06:17 AM
OP Offline
Oh My goodness when Big Willy told the Villagers to enjoy their day out and make the best of it He Sure knew what he was talking about.. Their fun day gathering was perfectly timed...., Here is the area they gathered 5 days later shk shk Snow!!!!!!!
[Linked Image]

#557 December 1st, 2006 at 06:33 AM
Diane!!! I can't believe you've had snow down there already!
WOW is this year ever crazy - we had 70 here today!!!
I had all the windows open!

But... we're gonna get hit tomorrow night, with big winds and cold temps, and then the party's over... eek

#558 December 1st, 2006 at 09:53 AM
SNOW... in TEXAS???? I did not know that happened there. WOW! Guess the Willy's sure knew what they were doing having a last day of fall party cuz it sure was!

#559 December 1st, 2006 at 11:39 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
[Linked Image]
This looks so empty without the Willy Party! eek

But I'm so glad they got that last big whammer jammer of a party! thumbup

#560 December 1st, 2006 at 11:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It'll probably take them all winter to recuperate! laugh

#561 December 1st, 2006 at 12:08 PM
OP Offline
Originally posted by loz:
It'll probably take them all winter to recuperate! laugh
clp New Years Eve isn't that far off! confused clp

#562 December 1st, 2006 at 01:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you think they'll make an appearance for New Years then? grinnnn grinnnn

#563 December 1st, 2006 at 10:56 PM
Very imaginative, Diane. The Willies look like they really enjoyed their little corner of the world.

I can only remember snow one time when I was growing up in Kilgore. Enjoy it while you can, Diane...

Dianna

#564 December 3rd, 2006 at 05:44 AM
What a delightful story and pictures!! Wonderful landscaping with the bridge! You have a very artistic imagination. Now that I have seen this I will visit all Willy posts, and more determined than ever to entice the little dears to my house. clp clp clp

#565 December 3rd, 2006 at 07:41 AM
OP Offline
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Shirley4:
<strong> What a delightful story and pictures!! Wonderful landscaping with the bridge! You have a very artistic imagination. Now that I have seen this I will visit all Willy posts, and more determined than ever to entice the little dears to my house. grinnnn clp

That is so cool , Love the bridge . Glad they had a great gathering before that snow hit and that the little Willys all made it into a warm place before it hit . Did you get alot of snow this year ? It is starting to warm up here in our neck of the woods . Hopefully it is there and the little guys can come out and play again real soon . Take care of them and yourself . Have a great day .

OP Offline
I soo glad you enjoyed their party Datazman we got snow i think a total of three times with the accumulation as you saw there but we had some really good icey freezes I have now begun to take them back out I have one little wee willy hiding from me He's in this house somewhere He belongs on the bridge to help his brother but he has scammbled off somewhere I'm sure with spring cleaning this weekend I'll find Him!!! thumbup clp

OP Offline
Bill ~~ Because I don't know where /if this forum will be tomarrow.., I want to let you know You have inspired my creativity ~~ awakened it ,if you will, Never would I have been interested in Willy's Had I not become a member here, Know I have a love for them that is endless.
The true spirit of gardening has taken a whole new meaning for me and I want to Thank YOU for that kissies

OP Offline
Okay today is the day I start taking outside more willys! The two brothers that walk the bridge welll one of them is hiding frown I've looked for a week, where he scrambled off too I don't know. His brother is already out on the bridge carrying apples and working away exhausting himself while his brother inside is playing hide and seek I guess I'd better put Big willy on the lookout for him... thumbup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm ready to see another Willy Convention Diane....

I hope your Willy that's hiding comes out to play too! thumbup

So, are you setting up a spring Roundup of Willies? Hope the little bugger comes out of hiding soon..his brother must need his help. Can't wait to see more!!

OP Offline
Originally posted by Shirley4:
Hope the little bugger comes out of hiding soon..his brother must need his help. Can't wait to see more!!
I sent Big Willy out to find him and That he did!!!! Duh , Well needless to say He's outside now helping his brother! thumbup

Could be there may be a new gathering once My willys and I get more work done this spring and maybe some Pictures of them assisting me along the way But for sure they will have a reward party for all their work! grinnnn

#573 December 3rd, 2009 at 12:56 PM
OP Offline
The Willy Village sure has grown and has many many adventures since my last post above grinnnn

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard