This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#4267 March 15th, 2007 at 10:59 PM
ms.tmac Offline OP
OP Offline
This probally isn't a recipe for some....
-Penne Noodles
-Feta Cheese
-Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
-Black Olives or Green Olives
-Red Onion
-Green peppers
-Greek with Feta Cheese Kraft Dressing(I like to make a huge bowl of this so, I use approx 1 1/2 bottles of the dressing)
Cook the penne noodles rinse with cold water and drain well.
Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl making sure to cut the feta cheese into 1" cubes,halve the tomatoes & the olives. Cut the red onion & pepper into julienne style. Add in the penne noodles and the 1 1/2 bottles of dressing and mix together with salad tongs.

I like to pair this salad with Triple Grade A Top Sirloin Steak from Farmboy Market. The Beef is top quality from Northridge Farms Alberta Canada. Melts in your mouth. Hmmm!!!!Oh, and my husband puts the steak on the BBQ with Montreal style steak spice. Hmmm good.

#4268 March 18th, 2007 at 11:28 AM
Sounds good, I haven't seen Kraft Feta cheese dressing in the store though.

#4269 March 18th, 2007 at 05:13 PM
As a Limey ms.tmac I must admit I am more into savories than sweet cakes etc. This sounds scrumptious. I love salads especially pasta/cheesy ones so I will definitely try this. Like Tamara I would probably have difficulty finding the ready made dressing but I am sure I can find a recipe on the web and make my own. Probably be healthier than Kraft as well. These big companies do tend to use a lot of sugar and flavor enhancers to sell their products. angell

Link Copied to Clipboard