I have a plant
that spent one day in front of an open patio door during a rainy day, and the following day some white mushrooms appeared in the pot. They are almost 2 inches tall... It was 2 weeks ago. I removed all of them, swap the white powder, and try not to water it too often so the soil will be really dry before I water it again. It was ok for two weeks, but now I saw another one today. Did that already happen to one of you? If I change the soil and wash the pot with bleach, will it solve the problem? Should I also wash the plant
roots? I'm worry that it may affect my other plants
. For now, I put the infected one away, but who nows... If the spores went all the way up to the 4th floor, it may go 4 feet away to the other pots.
Please let me know if there is something I can do to save my plant
, which is really precious to me.