This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#39999 May 20th, 2005 at 04:14 AM
F
OP Offline
F
hello..
I live in Alabama and I have came across a plant..the little flowers are green and the tuber looks like a sweet potato...I can send a picture to any one that wants to see it..
thank you
frog hollow lady

#40000 May 20th, 2005 at 04:56 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Froghollowlady,

Welcome to The Garden Helper's Forum!!!
We're very glad you found us!!!

If you go to one of these sites, *and there is other's too, just can't remember the names*...
(*I hear that the photobucket is the easiest*).

WebShots
PhotoBucket
Imagestation

It's FREE to download your pictures too....
Then you can attach the URL from the place you choose, copy and paste the URL, then click on the IMAGE botton, and insert the URL into there.
*there will be a highlighted blue http:/ thing there, either delete it or click your backspace button to get rid of it

I hope this helps..

Weezie

P/S There's some other gardener's that do use pictures alot and maybe able to help you alot better than I did, Afgreyparrot/Cindy, Loz, Jiffy, G~mom, plants~n~Pots, Carly....tons of them know how and can give you a hand if you need it....

P/S/S There's a few of us here that are FROG lovers too!!!
Hope you stick around and enjoy the fun!!!

#40001 May 20th, 2005 at 12:37 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Hi,

I have photobucket and I made the most amazine discovery this week. When you want to post one of the pictures you have on that site just go down to the image box below the picture in photobucket copy the text in there and bring it here and paste. It has all the ubb code already attached. Isn't that cool.

I probably can't help with the identification of your plant cause I'm a beginner and don't know very much. but I love looking at the pictures.

Link Copied to Clipboard