This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#37259 June 12th, 2005 at 01:59 AM
OP Offline
hi,

the other day i went to wallyworld(walmart) and saw this beautifull plant,it was pink,they call it rose queen,bought it,planted it in my flower garden and finally realise it was a sage plant,a salvia.

wath i want to know is this : will it hurt my flowers(nutrientwise i mean).and how do i use it.

thanks guys...you re the best bunch a gardners a garden can ever dream of.

#37260 June 12th, 2005 at 09:57 PM
A
A
rose Queen salvia is a pink flowering sage that prefers, like most sages, full sun and good drainage. It works well in either an herb garden or in the combination border. It won't hurt any of your other plants. You should cut back the stems after flowering and you may get another set of blooms later in the year. The only thing I don't like about this particular salvia is that it has a tendency to flop over rather than stand erect.

Link Copied to Clipboard