This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3693 March 14th, 2007 at 05:42 AM
ms.tmac Offline OP
OP Offline
Try this recipe if you haven't already. Buy whole Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts and place them in a pot on the stove and boil them up. After they've finished boiling for about 45 mins. Then let them cool down. When they've cooled down cut them into cubes approx. 2"x2". Set aside. Open up about 4 cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup (subsitute if this is not a preference, substitute for cream of chicken or some other creamed soup),place the soup in a stock pot and add about 2 cups of milk to your soup, then add all the ingredients you would normally add in a regular spagetti sauce, except omit the tomato sauce and of course the hamburg. Combine all these ingredients and chicken cubes in together and add your usual spice that you would add to your pasta sauce. I prefer these spices; Oregeno,Basil,Thyme,Corriander,Celery seed,Parsley,Peppercorn,Garlic Powder, Garlic salt, and a dash of Tabasco. But it's up to you how spicey you like your food. I also add hot banana peppers and habenero's.Don't forget to cook your favorite pasta noodles, mine is spagettini. For a different take try adding this chicken sauce to a bed of rice. Real yummy!!!!

#3694 March 14th, 2007 at 06:00 PM
I have a friend who makes this without the cream soup. She adds Velveeta instead or the nacho cheese sauce you can buy in a can in the BULK section of the supermarket!!!

#3695 March 14th, 2007 at 06:02 PM
This sounds really yummy...thanks!!

Link Copied to Clipboard