This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#34620 August 13th, 2005 at 11:35 PM
D
doeayes Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi,

I have tried to search for a few items and hope i can get the help or links to help here.

I currently live in the new orleans area.

Question one is regarding my calla lillies: i have let them form seed pods....okay now what to i do? they are getting paler green. I have friend who would like a pod, but i don't know the condition to give them to her and perhaps directions on planting and etc. cuz it will be two year before she sees flowers, correct? I want to take some of the seeds and plant them in a very watery place and i heard just let the seeds do their thing then push 'em in the ground and let them go. Is that correct?

Question two: we are moving to San Diego at the end of the year (2005). What plants are allowed in the state? I have my lillies as tubers and some as bulbs, daffodils as bulbs, and then i assume my roses will not be able to make the trip because they'll have some foilage at the time. I don't want to forget the plumeria as well.

Sorry to be so long winded. TIA for any help.

jeannie

#34621 August 14th, 2005 at 01:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Jeannie, I'm going to move your post to the plants and flowers section where you will receive more replies....thanks for joining us!

Laura

#34622 August 14th, 2005 at 01:33 AM
D
doeayes Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks Laura,

I know that this was a loooooong first post, but i guess i sniffed a little too much fungicide (gotta love black spot) today smile ..

jeannie

Link Copied to Clipboard