This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
The zinnia seeds I've planted this year are producing midget zinnias. They are 8-10 inches tall. These are seeds I got from afgreyparrot and that I saved myself. The plants last year were almost as tall as I am. What do you think?

T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
I would love some. Is there anything on my seed exchange list that would interest you?

HI wavey Bestofour mine started bloming when they where about that small to but now there getting taller and puting on more bloomes cut off all the old dead blooms and they should cotinue to grow taller and put on lots more blooms.it works for me.never heard of a mini one.hope this helps.your friend in gardening.mike57 wavey flw flw

OP Offline
Thanks Mike, I'll do that. tk, do you want zinnia seeds? That's what these are supposed to be. When these go to seed I'll send you some but do you want them if they get normally big?

T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Yes I would still love to have some. One of my neighbors seems to have a real thing for them and most of mine are getting picked before I can get seeds off of them. And I don't think I harvested them correctly. So I'm really going to need seeds next year. I think I'm going to have some portulaca available too if you like them. Mixed colors. Let me know if we can trade. I love to trade.

Link Copied to Clipboard