This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#33351 June 23rd, 2005 at 03:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
asked by gigicamile on June 21, 2005 12:33 PM
-------------------------------
I am surrendering an area under a large pine tree. I have been growing flowers and trying to get ferns to thrive and it's hopeless. I have flox, a rose, iris, daisies ect. The daisies are volenteers which spread all over and do really well but look terrible when they are done blooming. I would like to have something like ferns. Can you help me? Thank you.

T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Jiffy is it possible to find out if it is a sunny or shady location? Some pines have low branches and some have high ones so there is sun underneath. I think it would make a difference.

Also what zone is she/he in?

I just can't think of anyway to help without further information on the conditions she is trying to grow it in. I look most things up in heronswood nursery and then if I like what I see I continue to research about growing conditions.

Link Copied to Clipboard