This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#31463 July 8th, 2005 at 09:08 PM
T
OP Offline
T
I have a Wisteria in the back yard that refuses to bloom. The next door neighbor has one purchased from the same store further down in the yard that looks like a movie set.

I also have a Trumpet Vine on the side of the porch which hasn't bloomed. We just put up a trellis for it, in hopes that would help. I see Trumpet Vines around town blooming like crazy.

What am I doing wrong with these two vines????

#31464 July 8th, 2005 at 11:27 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
If anyone can fix your black thumb it's the members here. They are doing a fantastic job with mine.

Knowing the identity of your plants is a very good start. Now some other information that would help so they can identify the problem.

PH of the soil?
How much water are the plants getting?
What kind of fertilizer and how often?
How much sun do they get everyday and is it morning or afternoon sun?

Can you believe all of this makes a difference. I didn't know about any of it when I got here in March but I'm learning.

Link Copied to Clipboard