This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#31137 May 22nd, 2005 at 03:07 PM
F
OP Offline
F
I planted about 3 different types of crotons last year. These include the "corkscrew", "Oak Leaf" and what I refer to as the "regular" croton. All of these had very bright colors (especially the regular and oak leaf). I cut ALL of them down earlier this year and all have survived and have now produced new leaves. My problem is that regardless of the variety, ALL of the leaves are solid green. Yup, not even a hint of yellow, red or orange in any of them. I've watered them and fed them but now I'm just scratching my head. Can anyone help?

#31138 May 22nd, 2005 at 06:48 PM
To develope its best leaf coloring, croton needs direct light, a warm temp., and medium to high humidity... Got all of these?? Maybe its just not far enough along to develope it color-- give it a little more time to heat up... I won't say warm because you're farther south than I am and I know its WARM here! Anyways- GOOD LUCK thumbup

#31139 May 23rd, 2005 at 07:15 AM
hey,

here s what seems like a good site for your croton,hope you ll find what you re looking for.

www.houseplants-flowers-online-caretips.com

Bonne chance!! Good luck!! flw

Link Copied to Clipboard