This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#30889 May 10th, 2005 at 02:51 PM
E
OP Offline
E
Last week I did the tillin in my gardens, they are 2 raised 22 x 4 beds. Today I am headed out to get the stuff for the veggies and herbs.
I am going to get 3 romas, 3 beaf steaks (only because I love to go out and pluck one off and eat it right then and there). red peppers, jalepenos, then the rest will be seeds, I am moving things as I always do.
Just got to wait for a phone call then I am outta here,
wink it's a happy day when I can get out and do some serious plants.
Elfie

thumbup wow soounds like a great day to me elfie wink i can't wait to be able to get up in the morning and not worry about anything but my gardens!!!! happy gardening (i'm jealous wink )

E
OP Offline
E
I know exactly how you feel. Reading everywhere in here how they have theirs going, chompin at the bit to even be able to get out there,lol. Won't be long til you will be out there. grinnnn I be grinning with you!
wink
Elfie

grinnnn grinnnn until then i will live vicariously thru everyone here laugh

laugh laugh especially cindy 'cause yoou know to be in that head would be a trip and a half laugh laugh
(the wild woman)

E
OP Offline
E
my brother lives in your neck of the woods. He goes nuts when I start talkin aobut what I have planted,lol. I feel for ya, I do. He grows a much bigger garden than I do in New Hampshire.
One more load of laundry to go out on the line then I am gone to the plant store,lol.
Supposed to rain again starting tomorrow so I want to get the started plants in and the seeds to.
You'll have to let me know how the green house goes, I have been thinking of getting one.
wink
Elfie

i'll have to get a good camera, so i can take some pics to post,when the greenhouse arrives thumbup i'm going to put a little sign out in the front yard "greenhouse plant sale" and see what becomes of that wink

E
OP Offline
E
Thats a good idea, I am thinkin of doing something similar with the extra herbs in the fall. I have family whom I keep stocked with dried kitchen herbs and then a whole ton of them left over. You just might be on to something with that idea.
wink

well i think that since gardening brings me such peace of mind that if i can help other's (or ,well.. introduce them to gardening) that maybe i can give them peace of mind. that would be the greatest reward thumbup
and a little cash here and there wouldn't be too bad either wink

E
OP Offline
E
yes it certainly does. I have my own business I work out of my house. I should say we have our own business,lol.
My gardens keep me from losing it completely. I live to do this, it is good for body and soul 100%.
ok, I am off now to the plant place. I'll be back,lol.
wink

T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Phoenix,

I know you already know this but...

Business license and sales tax. Here in Virginia both are very easy to do. Some states like Washington State it is a nightmare. But it's better to do than not to do.

hey tk,
so you're telling me i need to sort of "register"?
i can't do an "under the table" thing laugh
it's very easy in massachusetts too (i think it still is thumbup so i might end up doing thst too grinnnn

T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Um,

let me put it this way do you have a problem with pot holes in the road? Public areas that don't get mowed the way they should? Street clearing during snows?

That's why I pay my taxes. Not more than I owe not less. But I pay my share.

thumbup

Link Copied to Clipboard