This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#30092 March 2nd, 2005 at 08:20 PM
OP Offline
Ok! I'm tired of playing games with my pests. frown I wanna hit em' where it hurts. mad (Preferably their neural pathways...but lets not quibble) I have whiteflys, spidermites, and perhaps aphids on several of my indoor plants. eek 4 ferns and 2 cast-iron plants are being effected, to be exact. I don't have children or indoor pets to take into account, so if anyone has a suggestion as to which hard core pesticide works best, I would really appreciate it. thumbup Thanks! smile

#30093 March 5th, 2005 at 10:17 PM
I reckon a bit of pyrethrum with a dash of whiteoil will take care of most of 'em. Maybe the spidermite won't care too much. A blast of water works too. Maybe your plants are too lush from a high nitrogen fertiliser which is making them easy prey for the bugs. A dash of liquid potash in the next liquid fert you give them may toughen the leaves and make them less palatable to the pests. Prevention rather than cure?

Link Copied to Clipboard