This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#28769 May 13th, 2005 at 01:05 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
I check the columbine seed pods every day to see if they are brown yet but they aren't. But today I saw something that I didn't understand. All but 2 of the flowers on the Dark Purple one are gone. And rather than there being seed pods left where they were there is just the green base that the flower grew out of. I know I'm not making much sense because I don't know what that part of the flower is called.

I get pretty strong winds down here from time to time could that have taken off the petals prematurely?

#28770 May 13th, 2005 at 04:19 PM
wavey tk
it may have been the wind, but did you see any animal prints around. i noticed something eating my pansies( laugh ha ha ha ha) yesterday. last year i had "something" eat my flowers like what happend to yours and i never found out what it was,or what exactally happend Duh . this year i'll be "camping out" doing sort of a stake out laugh

Link Copied to Clipboard