This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#26787 December 23rd, 2005 at 03:25 AM
dodge Offline OP
OP Offline
flw
MY FIRST 2006 seed CATALOG ARRIVED IN THE MAIL TODAY.......NOW I CAN DREAM......

DOES THIS HAPPEN EVERYWHERE? OR JUST zone 6/

cool
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE..
HAPPY GARDENING.
luv
DODGE

#26788 December 23rd, 2005 at 05:16 AM
A
A
I get the same way ...I've gotten 3 seed catalogs and 1 plant/flower catalog this week. I've already ordered over a dozen different flower seeds and a few plants as well. There's this little feeling of excitement when I open the mailbox and see a new catalog. I can't wait to get more!

#26789 December 23rd, 2005 at 07:44 AM
dodge Offline OP
OP Offline
YOU HAVE THE SAME SICKNESS I HAVE.......
WHATS IN THESE CATALOGS........lol
laugh
I DIDNT ORDER THE POSTAGE WAS $7.99.
WHAT IF I ONLY WANTED ONE PACK OF seeds? TERRIBLE.

ters
TAKES THE STRESS OUT OF CHRISTMAS.....I HAVE IMPS growing ON MY KITCHEN SILL. AND BLOOMING .. FIRST TIME I DID THAT. OH THOSE NICE seed FOLKS ON HERE.
DODGE

#26790 December 23rd, 2005 at 07:51 AM
dodge Offline OP
OP Offline
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/country_gentlewoman/detail?.dir=13fe&.dnm=bae9.jpg&.src=ph

HERE IS ANOTHER STRESS REMOVER..MY FIRST PATIO HIBISCUS, I PURCHASED FOR ONE DOLLAR THIS FALL.
JUST BLOOMED IN MY HOUSE YESTERDAY.
sO DID TEXAS BLUEBONNET ..THIS seed SWAP IS GIVING ME GREAT FUN......I HAVE LEARNED LOTS THIS YEAR.. THANKS TO NICE FOLKS ON HERE.

DODGE

#26791 December 23rd, 2005 at 08:42 AM
I've gotten a huge pile of new seed catalogs and been browsing them and making list....Now to downsize the lists to the ones I can't live without. I was talking to a girlfriend on the phone today telling her about the new flower bed I have planned, and she said "you must have gotten some seed catalogs in the mail recently" grinnnn I said well yes, but the seed catalogs have nothing to do with it, her DH is the gardener in the family, so she doesn't get it. A true gardener always has gardening on their mind in my opinion. flw flw flw flw

#26792 December 24th, 2005 at 01:55 AM
A
A
I often buy house plants in winter to get my "fix". I was at a local Lowe's the other day and they had all of their 4" African Violets for only $1.30. They had dozens of them and they were in good shape, so I ended up getting 6 of them. They even had one with white and green variegated leaves and pink blooms. I had never seen one like that...so I got 2. I got another catalog today...getting ready to go through it. Have a Great Christmas!

#26793 December 25th, 2005 at 02:15 AM
dodge Offline OP
OP Offline
KEEP ME IN MIND NEXT spring .......I HAVE ABOUT 12 VIOLETS ....AND HOPING THEY GROW.. GIFTS ON HERE......MY ONE WITH WHITE LEAVES DIED.
mAYBE YOU CAN TRADE ME THE WHITE AND GREEN LEAF FOR ONE OF MINE ???????
Duh
IN THE spring!!!!!!i LOVE MINE SO FAR.
DID YOU BUY SPECIAL MIX TO plant? i DIDNT.
MERRY CHRISTMAS..

DODGE

Link Copied to Clipboard