This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#24359 September 16th, 2004 at 12:25 PM
R
Revelry Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hi!

I started collecting pelargoniums/geraniums in the beginning of the summer and now I have almost 70 varieties. They're growing mostly well, but on several of my plants I've noticed little "pinprick" spots on some of the leaves and even dry brownish patches (less than a centimeter in diameter). I can push the brown patches out, which leaves a small hole in the leaf.

Does anyone have any ideas what these problems might be and what I should do to treat them?

Thanks so much!

#24360 September 18th, 2004 at 12:53 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Revelry,
Hello and Welcome to The Garden Helper's Forum??

I am not a expert on those plants but could I ask some questions about how you are growing them,
and that way it may help a bit in knowing what it is. I took a quick peak at your Pelargonium Page,
are you strickly growing them in the peat pots???

Could be a combination of things, I'd say the dirt for the first one, and sounds like a touch of rust maybe??? Or nutrient deficency?????
How are your watering practices???
And are they all indoors or outside???

Are they still in the peatpots or out in another growing medium???

Weezie

Link Copied to Clipboard