This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2303 June 15th, 2003 at 08:19 AM
B
Bill Offline OP
The Garden Helper
OP Offline
The Garden Helper
B
What would you like to see for tomorrow's wallpaper? Birds? flowers? Scenery? Abstractions??

laugh

#2304 June 15th, 2003 at 09:23 AM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
Hey, your kitty sitting next to the rippling water and all the greenery would be nice. Or can I take it off that sight? Will the water move? Is that Toody as well?
Anxiously awaiting Catlover laugh

Hey what happened to the other graemlins. They were soooo cute. Still working on the tray???? I know sooo many questions. :p

#2305 June 15th, 2003 at 10:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think some pretty scenery would be nice... smile I think that this was a great idea.....I love to change my wallpaper...

#2306 June 15th, 2003 at 10:20 AM
B
Bill Offline OP
The Garden Helper
OP Offline
The Garden Helper
B
Originally posted by catlover:
Hey, your kitty sitting next to the rippling water and all the greenery would be nice. Or can I take it off that sight? Will the water move? Is that Toody as well?
Anxiously awaiting Catlover laugh

Hey what happened to the other graemlins. They were soooo cute. Still working on the tray???? I know sooo many questions. :p

That black kitty is Jessie; Toody's son..... he's 19 now! The pix is already published on the Kitty wallpaper page (without the water)
The rippling water is a java applet that only works on websites... sorry frown

Sooner or later I will get back to working on the graemlins (but I'm not looking forward to it!) :p

laugh laugh

#2307 June 15th, 2003 at 09:25 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
How bout some
frogs,
bogs or
hogs!!!

Weezie wink

#2308 June 18th, 2003 at 08:42 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
How about garden art???

Like bird baths, globes, fairies, etc.

Weezie laugh

#2309 July 11th, 2003 at 01:39 AM
G
G
Hi, I was watching a movie, don't remember what the title was, but it had a in a important sceen, which was pretty long I saw a Bonsai tree as the computers screensaver. Now what made this really unique was that you could pick up clippers and trim it here and there or just let it go or bend it. Now I thought it was a screensaver but it maybe was a program of some sort but I have not been able to find anything like it. Since the death of my last bonsai tree... something like this would be my only hope. Thanks

Link Copied to Clipboard