This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1670 October 21st, 2004 at 04:58 AM
B
Bill Offline OP
The Garden Helper
OP Offline
The Garden Helper
B
I've probably hiked hundreds of miles in the past few years. Most of them were with my hiking buddy and best friend Bill.
He showed me dozens and dozens of the most beautiful places to explore and in the process learned to see and appreciate the tiny forest flowers that I love. He was soon spotting flowers and fungi that I overlooked and making sure I got a picture or two before we left the spot.
Most of the lakes, rivers, critters and forest wildflowers that you've enjoyed as desktop wallpaper were found on those hikes.....
Today, Bill left this world to explore a new trail to somewhere else......
I will always miss him very much!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Good bye my friend... ters

#1671 October 21st, 2004 at 05:27 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Very, very sad. ters

So very sorry for your loss.

Cindy

#1672 October 21st, 2004 at 12:09 PM
Meg Offline
{{{Bill}}} I'm so sorry for your loss.

As an aside, I was scared someone was posting as you.. and they were talking about you!! shk I had to look at the photos and then I understood. *heart can start beating again*

I'm really sad about your best friend. Hopefully, he's got a real nice trail to hike right now.

Meg

#1673 October 21st, 2004 at 02:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
grinnnn

Link Copied to Clipboard