This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#166701 February 12th, 2007 at 06:14 PM
beebiz Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey All,

I am FINALLY back!!!!! thumbup And, I have missed you all so very much!!

As many of you know, my wife and I had tried for about 3 years to get approved for our disability. Let me tell you that it was a LONG and ARDIOUS process that cost Linda and I just about everything that we owned! frown Even our marriage! frown frown

In April 2006, Linda and I had succumbed to the cloud of deep depression and weight of severe stress. So deep was our depression and severe was our stress that we turned on each other and separated. We almost went through with a divorce when God stepped in and reminded us of a couple of things. First, He loves us, is in control, and is going to take care of us. Second, that Linda and I are each other's best friend, that we love each other dearly, and that He intends for us to be together! Thank God for God!!!! thumbup thumbup

So, Linda and I are back together... where we both belong, we have both been approved for our disability, we have each gotten our disability payments started, and we should both get our back pay payment within the next few weeks!! YEAH!!!!!!!! thumbup

To those of you who have posted inquiries about me, posted kind words and wishes for me, who have prayed for me, and who have just thought about me and wondered where/how I've been, I want to say a great big heart-felt thank you. I may not know you by name, I may not know your face, but I love you all just the same.

I now ask that you would do me one more favor and follow these directions: First, reaching from right to left, wrap your right arm around your stomach/chest area and gently grasp your left side with your right hand. Second (and while keeping your right hand & arm in place), reaching from left to right, wrap your left arm around your stomach/chest area and gently grasp your right side with your left hand. Then, using a firm grip, squeeze yourself with each arm and hand. You've just hugged yourself for me!! thumbup

Thanks again for everything that everyone has done. I hate to do it, but I've got to run for now. But, I'll talk to you all soon!!!!

Robert,
beebiz

#166702 February 12th, 2007 at 06:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, Linda and I are back together... where we both belong, we have both been approved for our disability, we have each gotten our disability payments started, and we should both get our back pay payment within the next few weeks!! YEAH!!!!!!!!
Oh wow, I'm so glad that things worked out all the way around for you both....depression is a nasty, ugly thing....I'm soooo happy you'll be getting your payments plus the back payments! kissies

So glad to have you back on here! thumbup You've been missed!

Laura

#166703 February 12th, 2007 at 06:19 PM
ROBERT.......I was so happy when i saw you on the other morning and am thrilled that you have FINALLY gotten your disability worked out.
Even more happy to hear that things are back on track with Linda....that truely would have been a shame for you's to stay apart, i know from past conversations, she means the world to you.

Welcome back and dont be a stranger kissies thumbup thumbup thumbup

#166704 February 12th, 2007 at 10:07 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by beebiz:
<strong> We almost went through with a divorce when God stepped in and reminded us of a couple of things. First, He loves us, is in control, and is going to take care of us. Second, that Linda and I are each other's best friend, that we love each other dearly, and that He intends for us to be together! Thank God for God!!!! kissies kissies flw

#166705 February 12th, 2007 at 10:25 PM
I'm glad to see you back, Beebiz! I've missed you! clp clp clp clp

#166706 February 12th, 2007 at 10:29 PM
Oh Robert, I have happy happy tears flowing upon reading your post. I am so glad that you and Linda are togther again as you should be and that the whole disability mess is all finally worked out. Those back payment checks are wonderful and be sure and have a little fun with them just for the two of you!

#166707 February 13th, 2007 at 04:17 AM
AV Queen
AV Queen
Oh, it is so very good to hear from you!!!

I'm glad things are looking up for you. Please do make some time to drop in with us. grinnnn

Link Copied to Clipboard