This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#164252 March 19th, 2007 at 06:21 AM
ms.tmac Offline OP
OP Offline
Halloween @ my house is awesome every year. I hang a 7ft. skeleton on my verandah, cobwebs, chains,grim reaper,etc. And I also place tombstones and skeleton parts in my flower beds in my front yard (of course with fresh ground in them, to simulate a fresh grave). I also hide underneath one of my patio tables, a mini boom box so I can play haunting music. Then I change my outdoor light bulb for a black bulb.
I love giving out lots of candy, chips, and chocolate bars. And to really get into the spirit I also dress up and so doe's my daughter. My husband usually brings my son out trick or treating.
Funny I don't know about the rest of you, but around here there aren't many houses that give out anymore the holiday around here is dying fast. Which is really to bad cause I like this holiday. One huge reason for my liking it, is because when I was a child, I lived in the country and not many people would come to our door. And my mother wouldn't buy our costumes. We normally had to wear my father's overalls and old work shirts.

#164253 March 19th, 2007 at 05:10 PM
Sounds like you really go all out....sounds pretty cool!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard