This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#155654 March 9th, 2007 at 08:51 PM
T
OP Offline
T
I got an awesome coffee cup magnet with Seattle on it(where I was born) AND I have my whole kitchen done in coffee stuff! How cool is that?! thumbup I wanted to plant purple hyacinth bean vine this year AND Chinese Lanterns. I've also never grown Wonder Eggs. This is so great! grinnnn
Cheryl,how did you know just the right thing to send?
I will get the next one ready to go....hmmm...who am I going to pick? idea
Jacquie

#155655 March 9th, 2007 at 10:35 PM
Ohh That's a great tag!!!!! thumbup clp !

#155656 March 10th, 2007 at 01:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
clp that's great. triss was also tagged, but it will be sunday before she can post.

#155657 March 10th, 2007 at 03:57 AM
S
S
clp yaaaa! great tag!

#155658 March 10th, 2007 at 02:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok, i've edited this to be the new seed tag post. here is the info that usually goes in the first post... and i'm going to need help rebuilding the tagged list, it got deleted by accident. kissies thank you all for playing, this has been a great winter blah buster!!

Lets play Tag ... Rules and Regulations:

1 - if you want to play, pm me (Jiffymouse) with your address and the statement "i agree to play by the rules of seed tag". If you include your email address and phone number, i'd appreciate it, but it WILL NOT go on the master list. Also please pm dodge with your address.

2 - I will pm the master list of players and their adresses to each person on the list.

3 - dodge sends out the first set of seeds with the list of names. dodge gets the last set of seeds.

4 - cross off YOUR name when you get seeds and put the same list in the envelope you send out.

5 - if you don't like or don't need the seeds you get, you can pass them on to the next person. if you want them, please send a packet of quality seeds.

6 - home grown or commercial seeds are fine, as long as tgehre are a reasonable amout of seeds in the packet and they are current (nothing you found in a drawer from 1987 )

7 - package the seeds you send out properly. remember, sweet william and wonder egg (and seeds of that size/shape) do fine in a plain envelope with just a paper towel for padding (39 cents for mailing) but seeds like purple hyacinth bean and castor beans need a bubble envelope to make it safely.

8 - when you send seeds out, post that they are out (ie "watch for a bubble envelope") and PM me the name of the person you sent to.

9 - seeds MUST go out within 3 days of when you receive your seeds (ie if you get your seeds on tuesday, you should send the next seeds out by friday). but, you don't have to wait the 3 days, the next day, or even the same day is fine with us!

10 - IF for any reason someone can't send the seeds out, pm me and i'll pick up from that point, and go forward (i promise, i don't mind)

11 - if anyone puts something "extra" in the envelope, that is at their own discretion and in no way "obligates" the recipient to do the same (ie, if i put stickers or dodge puts 2 packs of seeds, the person we send to doesn't have to do anything other than send a pack of seeds to the next person)

12 - if someone sees us playing and would like to join in late, we can do that, just let us now. (in that event, i'll send an updated playlist to everyone by pm and announce it.)

13 - if we get members who would like to play but are not in the US or Canada, i will post additional instructions on how we will handle that.

14 - if i have forgotten anything or you have any more ideas, please let me know! AND i reserve the right to add to or modify the rules as appropriate.

have fun and lets play tag!

#155659 March 10th, 2007 at 03:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
players lists:

dodge tag
Amy7467
Lorena
cherokeerose
Triss
suzydaze
Cancolgirl
KennySo
SpringFever
Dodge

?? <--------- tagged by Afgreyparrot
Afgreyparrot <--------- tagged by Sibyl
Sibyl <-------- tagged by teacher37
teacher37 <-------- tagged by Chermoni
Chermoni <-------- tagged by Badplanter
Badplanter < ----- tagged by Bestofour
Bestofour < ------tagged by Comfrey
Comfrey <----- tagged by Angelblossom
Angleblossom <----- tagged by ChristinaC
ChristinaC <----- tagged by Kratz7
Kratz7 <----- Tagged by dodge

parrot tag
Suzydaze
Kratz7
Badplanter
Afgreyparrot
teacher37
Chermoni
Comfrey
Bestofour

<------ tagged by SpringFever
SpringFever <------ tagged by ksgardnr
ksgardnr <------ tagged by Triss
Triss <----- tagged by Cancolgirl
Cancolgirl <------ tagged by Sibyl
Sibyl <------ tagged by ChristinaC
Christina C <------ tagged by KennySo
KennySo <------- tagged by Afgreyparrot

#155660 March 10th, 2007 at 06:32 PM
I wanted to plant purple hyacinth bean vine this year AND Chinese Lanterns. I've also never grown Wonder Eggs. This is so great!
Cheryl,how did you know just the right thing to send?
The same way I knew Mark's tag was coming to me. I'm psychic. laugh Not really, but I've never seen chinese lanterns before and I thought they looked really neat. I had a lot of fun picking stuff for you. I had no idea you were born in seattle, how neat is that? Glad you liked what you got thumbup grinnnn

#155661 March 11th, 2007 at 12:55 PM
Yay!!! Triss got my tag! that was fast! I was hoping it would be considering she lives not too far away!

#155662 March 11th, 2007 at 03:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and what a nice tag it was too! she said the chocolate was just what she needed for the drive she had to make... grinnnn now to figure out how to get some myself laugh laugh

#155663 March 11th, 2007 at 04:18 PM
S
S
that was fast! laugh we need to smuggle some in by the truck load! im asuming the 'chocolate was aero bars? laugh laugh laugh yum! laugh

#155664 March 11th, 2007 at 04:40 PM
T
OP Offline
T
I went out yesterday and picked up a few things to send out tomorrow. Now I'm off to go put it all together. Where will it be going next? p

This is so much fun! grinnnn

#155665 March 11th, 2007 at 08:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just don't forget to pm me! laugh laugh i can't wait!

#155666 March 11th, 2007 at 09:42 PM
clp clp clp Great stuff for you Jacquie!!!!

#155667 March 11th, 2007 at 09:45 PM
I can't wait until it's my turn for dodge tag!

#155668 March 11th, 2007 at 10:18 PM
I did get my tag and it was so awesome. I opened it in a parking lot as I was on my way out of town. I love all of the seeds... TONS of them, the great card and scrapbooking stuff!!! Lys and I enjoyed the Aero bar on our lil road trip and she was so excited about it.

Thank you so very much for it all.

Today I am sick but will work on getting my tag out tomorrow. And getting pics of what I got when I can find my camera... I hope I did not leave it up in Monroe.

Jiffy, do I need to print a new list?

#155669 March 12th, 2007 at 12:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please! it will make it better for the next person. and you can see that i have the list completely updated thumbup

#155670 March 12th, 2007 at 12:26 AM
Here are my tag gifts. I forgot to mention above the butterfly decoration which will become part of the bathroom jungle and a blueberry lipgloss. Yummy!

[Linked Image]

And ALL of the amazing seeds I recieved!

Red Flax
Baby's Breath
Salvia
Purple Cleomes
Pink Cleomes
Kellog's Breakfast Heirloom Tomato
Giant of Naples Cauliflower
Cockscomb
Wildflower mix
Basil
Rhododendron Calsap
Sweet William
Evening Primrose
Peony Poppies
Yucca
Maltese Cross
Mexican Hat

#155671 March 12th, 2007 at 02:08 AM
Very cool tag Triss! thumbup clp

#155672 March 12th, 2007 at 03:05 AM
clp Great Tag Triss...I love the butterfly and great seeds!!!!

#155673 March 12th, 2007 at 04:33 AM
S
S
wow! great seeds! the butterfly is very pretty!

#155674 March 12th, 2007 at 09:44 PM
T
OP Offline
T
The check is in the mail!!! thumbup wink

Hope whoever gets it likes what's in there!

Jacquie teech

#155675 March 12th, 2007 at 09:49 PM
love ethat butterfly!

#155676 March 12th, 2007 at 10:01 PM
I love it as well. Will have to get a pic of its new home. One of my Willy's is trying to climb up to touch it. grinnnn

I have my tag all put together and addressed but I am so sick today. Going to try and get Dan to take it to the PO for me but if not then it will go out tomorrow for sure no matter how I feel.

#155677 March 13th, 2007 at 12:35 PM
I am so glad you liked it. I was also hoping the chocolate bar would make it there fine. Didn't you just love the bubbles? Avon had those butterflies at Christmas. In case any of you were looking for them. But not sure if just Avon Canada. Maybe if you know an Avonlady you might want to ask her (or him) if they bought any extras. They are beautiful.

#155678 March 13th, 2007 at 05:53 PM
They sure are beautiful! The chocolate bar was amazing!!! Love that stuff.

I got to the PO today and mailed my tag to ****** in ****** and it should arrive soon!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard